What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Fat Frank at it again

saint.nick

Coach
And when man city have to come out and correct nyc's whole interpretation of the lampard situation. I don't think you can blame anyone for finding this very cloudy contract situation pretty dodgy.

Jimbo

Immortal
Are you still on about this nick?

There's already one attention whore in the soccer forum. We don't need another one

saint.nick

Coach
There's been a new development in this subject so I can't see what I'm doing wrong. I'm also
keeping at the thread topic so I don't know why you're whinging. If you don't wanna hear people criticise frank then maybe this isn't a place for you.

saint.nick

Coach
Oh, really? You sat there taking frank's word as gospel, as you would unsurprisingly do, only for city to shortly after contradict his Facebook post.

saint.nick

Coach
You call Mong an attention whore on the basis of himshit stirring you. Since shit stirring is one of your past times, I call you a hypocrite.

Jimbo

Immortal
I call mong an attention whore because he is one

Given that you've just spent the best part of 24 hours failing to shit stir me, you should think again about who you call a hypocrite

Assuming you thought about it a first time, of course

Mong

Post Whore
Yeah

24 hours of jimmy responding to everything you post is a "failure" to shit stir him..

Imagine if you actually did actually reach those levels Nick. He'd probs meltdown, cry to the mods, who would tell him to f*ck off, then he'd pretend not to care about what you say all the while reacting and commenting about you at every opportunity in every forum he went in.

Hahaha

Sounds like your probably not too far off it actually :)

WireMan

Bench
Frank's deal is with neither MCFC nor NYCFC

It's with the Arabs who own both

They want him in Manchester for now, until he moves to new York in July as agreed

It really is that simple

As agreed when? It wasn't when he signed the contract.

He isn't staying for the money, and as great as Manchester is, NY is not bad itself.

He wants to win with City who are in direct competition with the Renties and as a person, does not have a loyal bone in his body.

By all means support him as he scores against you, but don't think for one second he cares about Chelsea or its fans.

saint.nick

Coach
What on earth are you on about jimmy? Like I said, if you can't handle people criticising lampard, then this isn't the thread for you. My new queries weren't particularly aimed at you, you just predictably got really defensive about it and now you're making the whole thing about you. I'd actually argue you're a bigger attention whore than Mong.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Immortal
I don't agree with your interpretation Nick

There's no need to take it personally

Latest posts