What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

backdoor

Juniors
As the 50uffs fans, Canberra fan and other haters continue to wail the good people who follow the team with the Red V will continue to bask in the glory of a 16th premiership.

The only thing that comes close to matching the sweetness of victory is the combined bitterness of the haters.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I love that the blokes on this forum who try to display their 'alleged' superior intellect have to edit every second post.
That what a rugby union private school education will do for you.

At least he knows how to spell dummy... sorry dummie.

God-King Dean

Immortal
haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey baroness, have you found the courage yet to admit that you have a history of bullsh*tting on these forums?

AJ_82

Juniors
Dragons fans I notice are curiously absent when I mention their season preview in RLW November edition......

That's because we are still celebrating our 16th Premiership - the party won't stop until the season starts next year, and even then, we have the bragging rights to give it to whoever we want, whenever we want ... makes me think how good round 2 shark park with our premiership shirts on is gunna be!!!

Out of curiousity why is Mark Gasnier in the November RLW Dragons preview stating that he was proud to be part of your Maiden premiership?

tumbleweed.jpg

LOL, I somehow dont think I'll see any of the cretins known as Dragons fans anytime soon.

Unless they want to claim that Mark Gasnier is a liar and that indeed you can add 2 different clubs premierships together.

Unless they want to claim that they indeed did win 3 premierships in 1 grandfinal.

I have a feeling a few people over the next couple of days will be wondering WTF they were thinking and realise its time to get off the drugs.

The only place they have won 16 premierships is inside their heads.

See peoples doing the decent and right thing does pay off :)

Last edited:

Yuly

Juniors
raiders, do you know any other words besides merge and stain?

society wishes your parents hadn't merged that fateful night and that they had left you as a stain on the sheets.

Maybe a good example of the need for retrospective abortion ?

SoftSydney

Juniors
I love that the blokes on this forum who try to display their 'alleged' superior intellect have to edit every second post.

Cummon mate editing and spelling errors lol pulling people up for that is childish, if u get the gist of the post then it works.

Answer my question first.

I claim that you have a history of bullsh*tting on these forums. Do you have the courage to admit this? Yes or no.

I enjoy the odd jest thats not the case this time.

So is Mark Gasnier a liar and this indeed or your 16th premiership or are you a deluded fool and or liar and this is your maiden premiership?

20knights10

Juniors
Answer my question first.

I claim that you have a history of bullsh*tting on these forums. Do you have the courage to admit this? Yes or no.
You might want to go over to 4C and check out moffo's latest thread... 6 members are claiming they're earning over a million bucks a year... if honesty on these forums is such an issue for you that is....

Willows just upset because at long last its been proven beyond even his doubt that this isnt the St George Dragons 16th premiership.

He has to come to grips with the fact that.....

3 clubs cant win 1 grandfinal.
You cant add 2 different clubs grandfinal wins together.
And that St George Dragons is well and truly did and his left cheering for a merged team that happens to wear the same colours as his old one.

Lets give him a moment fellows, I just pray that he isnt stabbing his cat as we speak!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willows just upset
Yes, I have been crying for two months ever since Saints a 16th premiership. Oh wait, that's you.
Baron Vo Mandor said:
I enjoy the odd jest thats not the case this time.
And you want to be taken on your word. :lol:

Baroness, you are known liar and bullsh*tter on these forums. The fact that you have avoided answering the charge proves that you have no credibility.

I'll read the aforementioned publication in my own time and draw my own conclusions. No doubt, you'll cry about that too.

Want a sponge?

Yes, I have been crying for two months ever since Saints a 16th premiership. Oh wait, that's you.
And you want to be taken on your word. :lol:

Baroness, you are known liar and bullsh*tter on these forums. The fact that you have avoided answering the charge proves that you have no credibility.

I'll read the aforementioned publication in my own time and draw my own conclusions. No doubt, you'll cry about that too.

Want a sponge?

It must be pretty embarrassing after 2 months to be proven without a shadow of a doubt wrong aye?

Ulyssus, Muzby, Juarnfarkall, Dragons Dave ect......

Pages and pages of pure gold.

So Willow are you still claiming that an extinct club can win premierships? Or are you man enough to admit you were wrong?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You might want to go over to 4C and check out moffo's latest thread... 6 members are claiming they're earning over a million bucks a year... if honesty on these forums is such an issue for you that is....
How did the hip replacement go?

FTR, you'll find a more fair dinkum income poll here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=315587

Moffo's $1 million+ invites bullsh*t replies. The fella was never one to be taken seriously. I assume he agrees.

But I have no doubt that we have a few well heeled members. Keep in mind that you can turnover $1 MIL if you are a sole trader in business, it may show up as income but the overheads often bring you back to the field. It's not always black and white.

Latest posts