What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach
F**k me you are the absolute king of irony

Yep, that's what they say about ya darlin.....

Now, bitch, look at the tally up top. Something has changed a little, hasn't it dickhead?

Not so much of an overwhelming "majority" against us then, is it now Mr.Waiders_R_Dogwooters......

T.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dicey, do you still think Robert Finch influenced the outcome of the 2010 premiership?

Sounds really silly now, but you were in pain. Just wondering if you've got over it.

adamkungl

Immortal
15 premierships for St George
1 for Illawarra
1 for St George Illawarra

Dragons fans can rightfully claim 16... but at the same time the record books will always show 15 and 1

to_ddeath

Coach
15 premierships for St George
1 for Illawarra
1 for St George Illawarra

Dragons fans can rightfully claim 16... but at the same time the record books will always show 15 and 1

At least Kunglwanker includes the Tooheys Challenge as a premiership for Illawarra
So, now that's 17
:lol:
New poll perhaps??

T.

mrpwnd

Bench
This is one of the most pointless things I've ever read.
Just give them the bloody 16 premierships tag, I doubt anyone else but you lot would care whether it's 16 or 1, technicalities aside.

20knights10

Juniors
How did the hip replacement go?

FTR, you'll find a more fair dinkum income poll here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=315587

Moffo's $1 million+ invites bullsh*t replies. The fella was never one to be taken seriously. I assume he agrees.

But I have no doubt that we have a few well heeled members. Keep in mind that you can turnover $1 MIL if you are a sole trader in business, it may show up as income but the overheads often bring you back to the field. It's not always black and white.
The hip replacement is going great thanks. I should be returning to work in just over a week at this rate. Something I'm looking forward to.

One thing I'm quite certain of, financial capacity of members here would be as diversified as capabilities of being honest...

Moffo

Referee
give it up willow, the majority of people on here disagree with you. time to accept facts and move on

good luck with that

God-King Dean

Immortal
sixteen-candles-400ds0629.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is one of the most pointless things I've ever read.
Just give them the bloody 16 premierships tag, I doubt anyone else but you lot would care whether it's 16 or 1, technicalities aside.
The same posters would have found something to whinge about regardless.

They crowed all year that we were 'chokers', death riding Saints at every turn. You can see how they're now handling the grand final result. It's driving them nuts. Some even believe they are thinking for the majority

I agree with you, the majority of opposition supporters probably don't give a sh*t.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
1 + 0 = 1 anywhere in the world except Kogarah. Unless you're Mark Gasnier. He can still count.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
The same posters would have found something to whinge about regardless.

They crowed all year that we were 'chokers', death riding Saints at every turn. You can see how they're now handling the grand final result. It's driving them nuts. Some even believe they are thinking for the majority

I agree with you, the majority of opposition supporters probably don't give a sh*t.

You'd be surprised how many cheered on St George due to wanting to see Wayne Bennet get the accolades he deserves as opposed Jack Gibson and co.

But really this whole everyone else hates thing - first it was Manly, then Brisbane, then Canterbury, then the Roosters and now you guys. Its ridiculous. Everyone wishes the new merged clubs all the best and is glad that they have some history already. 1 premiership is a good effort, 2 more and you'll have caught Canberra ;)

Take you a while to catch Brisbane, then Easts and a long time to catch Souths. But hey - this club may survive. Others like Souths have survived a 100, Brisbane over 20 years - no reason why St George Illawarra can't be around for at least the same time as Brisbane and Newcastle, or even older clubs like Canberra.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Out of curiousity why is Mark Gasnier in the November RLW Dragons preview stating that he was proud to be part of your Maiden premiership?
OK, I have the November RLW in front of me. Page 64. Article written by Matt Logue.

Where does Gasnier say "I am proud to be part of a maiden premiership."

?

juanfarkall

Coach
OK, I have the November RLW in front of me. Page 64. Article written by Matt Logue.

Where does Gasnier say "I am proud to be part of a maiden premiership."

?

might only be in the special limited release right and decent thing to do haters edition

15 + 1 = 16

Latest posts