What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Gaba

First Grade
The St George Dragons (aka Saints) and the Illawarra Steelers (aka Steelers) formed a joint venture to create a new team called the St George Illawarra Dragons (aka Dragons). How f**king hard is it..??

:lol:

Stgeorge Dragons (red v and white) (aka Dragons)

Stgeorge Illawarra Dragons ( red v and white) (aka Dragons)

Illawarra has acknowledge that the stgeorge dragons club still exist and is financially viable even though

They are playing as stgeorge illawarra dragons in the joint venture

This Year?

Immortal
R U serioussssss?

34ab0a64-203d-4b23-b908-cd134c5cb229.jpg

20knights10

Juniors
close there... but please be consistent or you make yourself look like (more of) a fool...

st george dragons (aka dragons) and illawarra steelers (aka steelers) formed a joint venture team, st george illawarra dragons (aka dragons)..

now.. back to the initial question 89 pages ago, how many premierships have the dragons won?
picture.php

picture.php

Answer: 15 as St George Dragons, a team that no longer competes in the 1st grade competition.

1 as St George Illawarra Dragons, a JV team that has competed in the 1st grade competition since 1999.

Ignore it all you want but the official St George Illawarra Dragons web site agrees with all of this. The NRL statisticians agrees with this. The record books will continue to show this. Every logical thinking person knows this... and then there's you lot..... :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
picture.php

picture.php

Answer: 15 as St George Dragons, a team that no longer competes in the 1st grade competition.

1 as St George Illawarra Dragons, a JV team that has competed in the 1st grade competition since 1999.

Ignore it all you want but the official St George Illawarra Dragons web site agrees with all of this. The NRL statisticians agrees with this. The record books will continue to show this. Every logical thinking person knows this... and then there's you lot..... :lol:

you still dont get it

Mergers and joint ventures

Last edited:

SoftSydney

Juniors
softie, that's the 3rd time you have posted that today.....

it's quite obvious no-one really cares about this post, otherwise people (other than you) would be latching onto it..

let it go mate, you're in danger of becoming "that guy"...'

truth hurts buzby ouch, your own club is telling u ur dreaming lol

20knights10

Juniors
Stgeorge Dragons (red v and white) (aka Dragons)

Stgeorge Illawarra Dragons ( red v and white) (aka Dragons)

Illawarra has acknowledge that the stgeorge dragons club still exist and is financially viable even though

They are playing as stgeorge illawarra dragons in the joint venture
So never referred to as Saints..?? R U serious? i remember quite a few debates in the old MSN WORL group about the insult to the Illawarra supporters of still referring to the Dragons as Saints after the JV... the earlier post reffered to the 2010 premiership team as saints... which is it..??

20knights10

Juniors
okay.. now lets check your answer...

very good! nearly there.. to finish it off, and get the gold star, what's 15 + 1?
It's easy... 15 and 1... when you have 15 cauliflowers and 1 broccoflower you have 16 vegetables, but one of them is not the same as the rest an hence can't be counted as such..... keep your gold star... in your world it might mean something.. but I've seen how dumb your world is...

ShaiGuY

First Grade
So never referred to as Saints..?? R U serious? i remember quite a few debates in the old MSN WORL group about the insult to the Illawarra supporters of still referring to the Dragons as Saints after the JV... the earlier post reffered to the 2010 premiership team as saints... which is it..??

Dragons or Saints - is it such a big thing?

What is the official team song for St George Illawarra Dragons? - that's right "Oh When the Saints!". Even all the players sing it.

It was the official team song for St George and now the official team song for the St George Illawarra Dragons.

Gaba

First Grade

Illawarra supporters and other supporters , opposition coaches and players ,referees referred the dragons as saints, before and after the joint venture.

So i dont know what your argument is about stgeorge/illawarra being called saints

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's easy... 15 and 1... when you have 15 cauliflowers and 1 broccoflower you have 16 vegetables, but one of them is not the same as the rest an hence can't be counted as such.....

they've changed the premiership prize have they?

my understanding was that the title remained constant, it was the number of titles we were debating...

or have you realised you've lost that argument now?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
truth hurts buzby ouch, your own club is telling u ur dreaming lol

the same club that sold me a dvd on which says we broke our 31 year hoodoo to win our first title as a joint venture, and 16th title overall?

the bastards...

thanks for clearing that up for me.. i'll have to stop supporting the club now, given that they have been decieving me for so long..

i am eternally in your debt...

20knights10

Juniors
Illawarra supporters and other supporters , opposition coaches and players ,referees referred the dragons as saints, before and after the joint venture.

So i dont know what your argument is about stgeorge/illawarra being called saints
It's not something I've heard on a regular basis... and as i mentioned it was a subject of debate in one of the old Dragon's forums... I regard Saints as the St George club and Dragons as the St George Illawarra JV club. If that's not apparent to you then I'll pretend to be shocked, but really I'm not because you still can't grasp the fact that even your official club web site explains how the 2 clubs ceased to compete and the new one began... on 0... in 1999....

You search for 'sixteenth' returned 0 results
:lol:

SoftSydney

Juniors
they've changed the premiership prize have they?

my understanding was that the title remained constant, it was the number of titles we were debating...

or have you realised you've lost that argument now?

Muzby you have had your pants well and truly pulled down, you dont have a leg to stand on, your own club web site has put you all in your place.

20knights10

Juniors
I have a question.

Are 20knights10 and Baron Vo Mandor the same person, or just different personalities?
I've not once claimed that this year's competition was tainted because the storm were not allowed to accumulate points... they should have sat the year on the sidelines in my opinion but that's another issue altogether... hope that clears it up for you...

Latest posts