What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah merry xmas and all that to most of you. Some of you are wankers though! On the other hand Chris Drum was not.

Merry Christmas to all and have a great/safe time doing what you do. Especially to the people that stay bitter in this forum over silly things.

African Monkey

First Grade
Merry christmas guys. Hopefully TT and fast eddie can put their differences aside and work together as a team in 2012 :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not sure about all this love, not into sausage fests

Merry Christmas to all

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Ive now gained 3.5 kilos over the last 2 days :oops:

As with Twizzle so much food still left over, Enough for lunch and dinner for the next few days easily

Ahh the joys of spending time with family and friends, just eating and drinking all day :sick:

Hitting the gyms treadmill first thing tomorrow I promise :D

Dont need to type it up again, same quote as last year for me :sick:

Couldn't agree more PB.

I sincerly hope that 2012 will be the year where we are all bought together as a team and that we can work as one.

Im sure there will be lots of group hugs and hi-5s throughout 2012 by LU forumers with each other :cool:

TheParraboy

Staff member
To all cricket lovers on LU

Wishing you all a safe and Merry Xmas

Look forward to 2013, will be cricket huge

Hallatia

Referee
To all cricket lovers on LU

Wishing you all a safe and Merry Xmas

Look forward to 2013, will be cricket huge
you can't just recycle last year's Merry Christmas thread. You're supposed to make a new one!

I can't wait for the 2013 cricket. Would be better if BunniesMan wasn't around attempting to discuss it with us, but there is not much we can do about that. Merry Christmas to all of you. Safety, happiness, prosperity and the rest of it too to all of you.

African Monkey

First Grade
you can't just recycle last year's Merry Christmas thread. You're supposed to make a new one!

I can't wait for the 2013 cricket. Would be better if BunniesMan wasn't around attempting to discuss it with us, but there is not much we can do about that. Merry Christmas to all of you. Safety, happiness, prosperity and the rest of it too to all of you.
Yes you can.

I just love you guys so much.

Mary's boy child, jesus christ, was born, on christmas day.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Merry Christmas Mr Ed and Davey and Philly J and Struggles and Pup and Mr Cricket and Scissorhands and and Starco and Veggieman and Jacko Bird and Tigger Lyon and Oozy.

Get f**ked Notch.

Latest posts