What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To all forummers, family and friends, here's wishing you a fantastic Christmas and beaut new year. If you do muck over the holiday break, make it a good one.

And may all our Saints bring us joy throughout 2015.

dino2170

Juniors
yeah
may you all savour the festive season
for its xmas
a time for happines
a time for reflection
for if you sad
watch the christmas lights around
and maybe you will see
father nick
and the famous red and white

MERRY XMAS TO ALL

Elias1983

Coach
Merry Christmas everyone, God bless.

Like I said in JA, give everyone you care about an extra hug because at the bounce of a ball, trip to the cafe or a ride on a plane, the opportunity can be taken away.

Up the Dragons.

possm

Coach
Best Wishes to you and your family for Christmas and the New Year. Thanks for all your help and geat posts.

Dragon66

Juniors
Hope you all have great Christmas......and a particularly good New Year on and off the field.
Looking forward to more good natured sparring in 2015.

SAP58

Juniors
Have a very merry Christmas everyone on the forum. Stay safe and I can't wait to see the mighty Dragons kick some butt in 2015 !!! Cheers

Gee Jay

Juniors
Merry Christmas gents, go our mighty Dragons in 2015 (top 8, top 8, top 8)........... and what Dino said.

TruSaint

Referee
May 2015 bring all of my fellow forumites, health, joy and the appreciation that we support the greatest club, and wouldn't swap it for anything.

Stay safe, enjoy and see/chat to you all in 2015.

Over and out
TS