What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to Manly

nz eagle

Juniors
Thanks Ronnie for your inspirational comments, I hope these rank up there with your statement about manly being a myth.....

I think you are Manly's good luck charm Ronnie, every time you say something bad about them the opposite seems to happen.

Like when you say Die Manly Die what your really saying is Die Bears Die.

Say something else bad ronnie, I think we need some more luck before the grand final.

Garts

Bench
It's funny. If Manly win on sunday, their grand final record over the past 5 years will be exactly the same as Norths' record over their 91 year history (1908-1999) - 3 appearances, 2 premierships.

And Norths never won a GF.

I dont get all the hate for any team to be honest. Sure I dislike certain teams at times but I never feel the need to vent like this and start threads death riding others. I guess Ronny and the others must have pretty exciting lives.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
haha, wow. i love fan bickering, but this is just nuts.

seems like the only people not picking fights with manly fans are warriors fans.

Garts

Bench
haha, wow. i love fan bickering, but this is just nuts.

seems like the only people not picking fights with manly fans are warriors fans.

You guys don't need to. In the GF buddy, you have more important things to think about!!!!

seaeagle sam

Bloody oath they are!

29a778d79f16815ea18ec9457db9540c_resized.jpg

While a couple of hours drive north...

jenniferhawkins1.jpg

The top two would be tighter

Jason Maher

Immortal
Good ol' Ronny. Always good for a chuckle. His heart is in the right place, but his brain has long since left the building.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
awwww poor little Wonny.
At least you and Fibrodick can watch the game together on top of the Penrith Mountains and take your frustration out on each others clackers when the Eagles smash the Warriors.

Enjoy your Sunday you pathetic bitter c*cksnot.

brokeback_2601_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

sharko

Juniors
He probably read the Telecrap today seeing them put Matai on a pedestal, the perennial cheap shot merchant, injury faker and violent drunk and the to top it off, Watmough in a feel good story, how long before Wtamough belts his new missus and drowns the dog.
Manly is the home of trailer trash, not even a premiership will change that!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He probably read the Telecrap today seeing them put Matai on a pedestal, the perennial cheap shot merchant, injury faker and violent drunk and the to top it off, Watmough in a feel good story, how long before Wtamough belts his new missus and drowns the dog.

Assuming you support the Sharks, how the f*ck would you know what winning a premiership changes???
Enjoy your Sunday too:D

juanfarkall

Coach
Personally I dislike Manly and some of their players and officials and hope the Warriors win.
However a mate from school who is a good bloke is the son of a now deceased former Manly International and on that basis I could cope with a Manly win.

Question for Ronny...
If I recall correctly Don McKinnon (the son of a Bears legend) moved on from Norths to Manly.
Was it before or after the move that Don played for Australia and did he play in a winning Grand Final team ?

eagles4eva

Coach

Winning a premiership, do you know what that means???

Danny-Boy

Juniors

:lol: Sharks supporter....Greg Bird belts missus...violent drunk......trailer park trash....pot kettle black....:lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
It's funny. If Manly win on sunday, their grand final record over the past 5 years will be exactly the same as Norths' record over their 91 year history (1908-1999) - 3 appearances, 2 premierships.

Norths never won a Grand Final.

Fact.

Their 'Premierships' were in the years prior to the introduction of a finals series.

Latest posts