What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 5 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
30-10, Knights. Final. Well done to the fans who braved the atrocious conditions. Including the one in the snorkle, flippers and wetsuit!

JJ

Immortal
Manly are good, but f**k me given the talent they’ve had to let go in recent years, and the game’s best player out, Penrith remain outstanding

JJ

Immortal
C'mon Manly! Keep the upsets coming and the Warriors will soon be top of the table.
f**k Manly!!! 6-6 not sure given everything it’s be an upset if they got up…. But I’ll dislike Manly, Brisbane and Melbourne until I’m 6 feet under…. All great places though lol

Blair

Coach
f**k Manly!!! 6-6 not sure given everything it’s be an upset if they got up…. But I’ll dislike Manly, Brisbane and Melbourne until I’m 6 feet under…. All great places though lol.

Avert your eyes, the full house at Brookie is rockin'! Daly's 310th game, a record, and he's going good (apart from giving Edwards a 90-metre gift to the line, which got Penrith back in it).

JJ

Immortal
Avert your eyes, the full house at Brookie is rockin'! Daly's 310th game, a record, and he's going good (apart from giving Edwards a 90-metre gift to the line, which got Penrith back in it).
Good win for Manly, no mistake, but don’t think it’s an upset

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
DCE is at 310 and he debuted the same year as SJ. What odds SJ playing on next year and making the 300 club? If his current form holds I hope he can

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Looking at the remaining games we should finish the round in 5th- unless there’s a lopsided result in the Raiders vs Eels game well stay ahead of both on differential thanks to todays margin.

Blair

Coach
DCE is at 310 and he debuted the same year as SJ. What odds SJ playing on next year and making the 300 club? If his current form holds I hope he can
If he's behind an excellent pack he could go round again, for sure. But I'm getting ready for his retirement announcement on the eve of this year's finals, which I'm now confident we'll be in.

26-16, Dolphins. That's no disgrace for Wests.

DCE? Yes, a premiership win, in his first year, but he might be disappointed that he went the next 13 without one. I bet if someone told him that in 2011 he'd be thinking it was a bit of a joke.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Will take that win, not pretty but managed to throw the ball around without a mountain of errors. Starting to get a bit skinny in the outside backs so will be vulnerable there next week minus Garrick and Saab

Always disliked Nathan Brown but he is rapidly growing on me

JJ

Immortal
Will take that win, not pretty but managed to throw the ball around without a mountain of errors. Starting to get a bit skinny in the outside backs so will be vulnerable there next week minus Garrick and Saab

Always disliked Nathan Brown but he is rapidly growing on me
Leg up from a ridiculous decision though… swings and roundabouts I guess

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Leg up from a ridiculous decision though… swings and roundabouts I guess
Actually thought the decision was correct in the ball going backwards, confirmed even more the way the dribbler Parker was carrying on about it being a knock on, however the problem is that for years now they have just been calling any ball that hit the ground a knock on

JJ

Immortal
Actually thought the decision was correct in the ball going backwards, confirmed even more the way the dribbler Parker was carrying on about it being a knock on, however the problem is that for years now they have just been calling any ball that hit the ground a knock on
And they still do, but not that one… strange one indeed

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It may just be Buzz at the bottom of his 6th bottle of red of the weekend, but they are reporting Demetriou will be gone if they don’t beat the Sharks this weekend

Latest posts