What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to Manly

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
He probably read the Telecrap today seeing them put Matai on a pedestal, the perennial cheap shot merchant, injury faker and violent drunk and the to top it off, Watmough in a feel good story, how long before Wtamough belts his new missus and drowns the dog.
Manly is the home of trailer trash, not even a premiership will change that!

From a sharks fan :crazy:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Die you filthy Manly Brokeback Oval Scum.

Carn the mighty Warriors.

Love to see ex-Bear, Ivan Cleary, mop up the Manly scum and send them whining back over the bridge to Blacktown-Sur-Mer.

I think that pretty much sums up the feelings of everyone other then then 600 fools who follow Manly

well done Ronald .. well done ;-)

Tommax25

Bench
Die you filthy Manly Brokeback Oval Scum.

Carn the mighty Warriors.

Love to see ex-Bear, Ivan Cleary, mop up the Manly scum and send them whining back over the bridge to Blacktown-Sur-Mer.

How are the bears going? Oh yeah, they're dead! LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
I think that pretty much sums up the feelings of everyone other then then 600 fools who follow Manly

I don't follow Manly but I am MASSIVELY and I do mean MASSIVELY indifferent about them. :p

I hope manly wins,
only to see what B Stewart can dish up when he shakes gallops hand - as the CC medalist
:D

LOL Another positive of Manly winning would be the outrage of all the people that genuinely loathe Manly like Fibroman and the creater of this thread.

The lols would be f**king awesome :lol:

Its a win-win situation here.

Just in case you missed it:

661528-jarrod-croker.jpg

Also in video format:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTWAec06uZY&feature=related

:sarcasm:

Ozzy

First Grade
LOL Another positive of Manly winning would be the outrage of all the people that genuinely loathe Manly like Fibroman and the creater of this thread.

:lol: TXF9 you've convinced me. Go Manly!! :D

firechild

First Grade
I wonder if Ronny has a multibet on the NRL, AFL, RWC and 4 nations like he allegedly did in 2008? Might stop him from waking up in the middle of the night screaming for the next 12 months with the nightmares that come with Manly premierships.

Jason Maher

Immortal

That would be minor lol, but nothing compared to the wankerism that would flow from Manly's persecution complex if they won.