What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message To Parramatta Stadium Patrons

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
yeah! he was probably a simple prick out on day release.

Doesn't matter whether he was out on day realease or a Nobel Prize Winner.
Other fans should stop him. It's disgraceful and shouldn't be tolerated by anybody.

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
wesser is brilliant, who cares what colour he is, what matters is the colour of his jersey!

what does that guy say when fui fui runs out then? :lol: loll im guessing he's very quiet!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Doesn't matter whether he was out on day realease or a Nobel Prize Winner.
Other fans should stop him. It's disgraceful and shouldn't be tolerated by anybody.

Suity

off course, no excuse for ignorance, but even a punch in the head won't stop people like him for being morons.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
off course, no excuse for ignorance, but even a punch in the head won't stop people like him for being morons.

Maybe complaining to security and having him kicked out might work.
Seriously, we do not need his type at any of our games.

Suity

eelz47

Coach
eelavation said:
you should of waited till after the game and then give it too him, we don't want supporters like that prick there..

just like you gave it to somebody hey eela

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Maybe complaining to security and having him kicked out might work.
Seriously, we do not need his type at any of our games.

Suity

Makes it a bit hard for people to whinge about supporters of other sides.....

Suity - Security were informed and did NOTHING!!!! Typical NES security. No wonder they lost their contract at the Knights.

If the old mob were around with Took and Willie they'd have tossed him out of the ground

Suitman

Post Whore
Macquarie Scorpions said:
Suity - Security were informed and did NOTHING!!!! Typical NES security. No wonder they lost their contract at the Knights.

If the old mob were around with Took and Willie they'd have tossed him out of the ground

Well maybe a complaint to the Club or the Stadium Trust about security might work as well.

Suity

hybrideel

Bench
I dont know if this has anything to do with it but some little sh!t parra supporter at bay 67, probably around 15 years old or so, decided at the end of the game when people were headed to the exits to throw a cup full of chips and sauce all over about 20 people within reach. a couple of people didn't take too kindly to that and a bit of a scuffle ensued.

Bigfella

Coach
There are obviously some very disturbing statements on this thread.

None more so, however, than this one:

Wesser is one of many players from other clubs that flame my passion

Eelementary

Post Whore
They suck at Parramatta Stadium.

I was 'cautioned' on Sunday to calm down by the security.

I was sitting right at the front, on the halfway line. I was yelling myself hoarse, trying to encourage the lads. And the security came over and cautioned me - pipe down, or they'll move me.

Now, fair enough - IF I was drunk or rude. I wasn't - I was screaming stuff like, "COME ON GUYS! YOU CAN DO THIS!" amd "CLINTON IS A BIG HAIRY FAIRY!". Panthers fans around me were laughing - they know I was kidding. I actually like Clinton.

Point is, they threatened to move me from the seats I paid for because I was too loud or whatever.

I don't know if I want to go to another home game, to be honest.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelementary said:
I was 'cautioned' on Sunday to calm down by the security.

quote]

you fiesty little bugger :lol: ...seriously though, that's a bit rich isn't it??

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know!

I mean, I do get overly-loud. But I'm not rude, and if there any little kids around, I try to quieten down, because I may inadvertently scare them.

The problem is though, of course, that I love this bloody team so damned much I'll go to their next game...And the next...And the next...lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelementary said:
I know!

I mean, I do get overly-loud. But I'm not rude, and if there any little kids around, I try to quieten down, because I may inadvertently scare them.

The problem is though, of course, that I love this bloody team so damned much I'll go to their next game...And the next...And the next...lol

yeah! we hear you mate..

Hurriflatch

Referee
I nearly got kicked out of the corporate box at Brookvale for yelling out "Hey Menzies show us your Beaver" Josh Stuart (for Bears/Eagles prop who got suspended a lot) was in the next box pissing himself laughing

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
There are obviously some very disturbing statements on this thread.

None more so, however, than this one:

:lol: Thanks Big Boy.

.................for the NRL.

Suity

Bigfella

Coach
Well Suity if the Telegraph can turn Sonny Bill's interview where he stated "I don't want to talk myself up and then not play too well" into a screaming front page headline of "I'm back I'm fit so Watch Out" then you can't really complain about being taken out of context.

Now Rhys won;t have to worry about that AVO...