What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal thread \m/

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Do you like epic songs? How about the new Bell Witch album- a single 83 minute piece, which is itself part one of a three part, 4 hour work which is intended to be looped endlessly.
mad bastards.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’ll have to check it out.
Gotta admit it’s not for everyone though- it’s insanely sparse, slow and drawn out but it absolutely works. As an aside there’s actually no guitar on it either, it’s all six string bass, organ, drums and vocals.

Eelectrica

Referee
Gotta admit it’s not for everyone though- it’s insanely sparse, slow and drawn out but it absolutely works. As an aside there’s actually no guitar on it either, it’s all six string bass, organ, drums and vocals.
Well I give it a listen. Probably won't be a regular on my playlist. but interesting. Something to listen to in the background perhaps.
Glad I checked it out. If I remember, I'll listen to the whole thing when it's all put together though.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
So who’s got their Iron Maiden tickets already? Covid torpedoed the last your and you’ve gotta think this movie got be the last time they come around, a couple of them are eligible for a pension now

Eelectrica

Referee
So who’s got their Iron Maiden tickets already? Covid torpedoed the last your and you’ve gotta think this movie got be the last time they come around, a couple of them are eligible for a pension now
Yes, booked yesterday for the Brisbane show. But yeah, most likely last time they'll be here.

Munky

Coach
First Maiden gig was 2008.

Been to each tour since. Was disappointed in 2011 when the setlist at the
Entertainment Centre was the same as the Sound wave show a few days later.

In regard to other metal I got heavily into female vocalists and symphonic metal when listening to Spotify forty hours a week when working from home

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
First Maiden gig was 2008.

Been to each tour since. Was disappointed in 2011 when the setlist at the
Entertainment Centre was the same as the Sound wave show a few days later.

1992, 2008, 2016 for me, this will be #4.

2008 was easily the best, hoping this one rivals it

In regard to other metal I got heavily into female vocalists and symphonic metal when listening to Spotify forty hours a week when working from home
Kinda the opposite to me, I mostly like knuckle dragging filth.

Latest posts