What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal thread \m/

Vozzy

Juniors
Never heard of them until they were in my suggestions on spirit but check out Gemini Syndrome. Lead singer has great range but looks like KFC Kernal or Metal Santa. They seem popular but never heard of them or seen them on tours.

Vozzy

Juniors
New lead singer is amazing seems like they have a competition with Slaughter to Prevail both seem to release a single around the same time. Would live a Lorna Shore/ Slaughter to Prevail/ Cattle Decap show.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
New Wolves in the Throne Room album is the best thing they’ve done since Two Hunters. Huge, crystal clear production on it That lifts it to another level

Eelectrica

Referee
Really liking the new Rivers of Nihil album - The Work. So many soundscapes throughout. Feels like a great evolution from Where Owls Know my Name.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Thoughts on the new Iron Maiden album? Best thing theyve done in decades I reckon. Huge album with an amazing amount of fresh ideas, amazing for a band in their mid 60s.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I sense a big Finnish Doom/Death influence on this band (who I have not heard before today), you have good taste in Metal.

They remind me of Krypts.

I saw Krypts at Dark Mofo, f**king killer band.

Full disclosure re Vicissitude- I'm part owner in their record label and I pretty much project managed and financed that album project, so buy the f**king thing, they're good blokes and I need some return on investment, lol
It's out in a week, I have CDs and tapes ready to ship and vinyl should be here in a couple of weeks tops.

Chippy73

Bench

Full disclosure re Vicissitude- I'm part owner in their record label and I pretty much project managed and financed that album project, so buy the f**king thing, they're good blokes and I need some return on investment, lol
It's out in a week, I have CDs and tapes ready to ship and vinyl should be here in a couple of weeks tops.
I will buy the vinyl bro, PM me.

Chippy73

Bench

Would be interested to hear what you think of these guys....there is some fantastic Death/Doom Metal coming out of Nth America right now....seems to be a bit of a renaissance going on.

Whole EP is incredible but the first song "Altar of Decay", is killer. I have one of their albums, the most recent, on vinyl.

and these guys from Canada blew my fkn socks off.....check the 2nd song!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Mortiferum rule, I was hammering their last album the other week actually. I really dig anything old school and filthy sounding.

Sent you a DM with the vinyl deets too