What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

Swiftstylez

Bench
x0wljt.jpg

The storm forum awaits us:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=427077

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Id rather feed my testicles to the dog than follow the Melbourne Storm

PS Dog will be well fed at least

Smirrors

Juniors
What about Mass Eels to Manly instead? At least Manly has some Eels players so its basically supporting the same team but better.

Lyon, Horo, Williams, Buhrer...who is going to be next?

Tooooks

Bench
If I was going to defect and support another club, it wouldn't be the Storm, who have only won one premiership in the last decade, despite having one of the strongest squads I've ever seen. Now their stars are aging and the club will slowly begin to decline, although they'll obviously be competitive for the next few years. Then will come the inevitable rebuilding period - then we'll see what the bandwagon Storm fans are made of, won't we?

Manly are a winning club and they did so without cheating the cap and ruining the comp. If my sole criteria for following a club was premiership success, then Manly would be number one on my list. I especially enjoyed watching them hand out a 40 point (record) reaming to the cheating scum in the 08 GF. If the Storm do make the GF this year, I can only hope the Roosters will give them a similar hiding.

In fact, my second team is any team who isn't the Storm, which makes my chances of success pretty high.

84 Baby

Referee
If I were to switch allegiances, I'd follow my good friend Parra Pete to Canberra. They appear to me to be a club of very high morals and display great loyalty to players, old and new. Plus I'm sure they'll have many former Eels (and maybe a few that never were) join their ranks in the coming seasons or weeks, so these players can remain my favourites.

The only question that needs to be asked is... I'm in, are you?

Parra Pride

Coach
I'd never jump ship, if we were gone from the comp I'd still watch the sport, but I would not support any other team.