What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Swifty is (was? let's hope so) a rather unimaginative troll who took the fact that he was treated with derision (counter-trolled, if you will) by many members because of that fact as a "victory."
ah yes, small victories for small minds.
Anyone who gets their rocks off by making other people upset/confused/angry are the lowest form of life IMO

Swiftstylez

Bench
Yes because criminals are saints in comparison to someone who posted the occasional thread or two on an internet forum :roll:

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
Yes because criminals are saints in comparison to someone who posted the occasional thread or two on an internet forum :roll:

It's all about intentions. If you get a high out of pissing other people off then it shows the type of person that you are.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Uhm okay so if I go out and kill people, I will be on the same level of person that I am now?

Troll 519 up, 303 down
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.

It's not even about pissing people off; it's about highlighting the pretentiousness of some of the users in this place. I decided to troll when I realized that people like Bazal ruin the fun for everybody else. I got accused of not being an eels fan, knowing nothing about football and being stupid when I had an opinion that even deferred slightly to his. I've seen him do this to others as well. I could go back and show you the posts, it's a crock. But I honestly don't care anymore hence why I'm stopping trolling. What's ironic is the majority of the time I can account for the fact that I was right. I'm glad a few of the users in this place don't represent Eels fans at large.

Remember kiddies: your post count does not make you any more knowledgeable about Rugby League. If anything, it makes you less so because instead of actually playing the game, watching the game, or doing anything with your pathetic life you are sitting on your fat ass, whilst indulging your gelatinous self-inflated ego and pretending you are somehow bigger than other fans and perhaps in your own mind, a bigger part of the Eels team itself.

There are a lot better communities out there that I'm a part of that don't have the bipolar personalities that I've come across on these forums.

So yes, I admit, it was an absolute PLEASURE trolling the people that deserved it. As for the people that could obviously see I was just making fun, I commend you. They were most of the non-important authority figures of the place though. I think if you were pissed off by this thread then you have bigger problems than me.

Last edited:

EELICIT

Juniors
swifty, id need a Typhoon, or Hurricane to send me over to the mexicans. Amnesia is a bitch!

JessEel

Uhm okay so if I go out and kill people, I will be on the same level of person that I am now?

Troll 519 up, 303 down
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.

It's not even about pissing people off; it's about highlighting the pretentiousness of some of the users in this place. I decided to troll when I realized that people like Bazal ruin the fun for everybody else. I got accused of not being an eels fan, knowing nothing about football and being stupid when I had an opinion that even deferred slightly to his. I've seen him do this to others as well. I could go back and show you the posts, it's a crock. But I honestly don't care anymore hence why I'm stopping trolling. What's ironic is the majority of the time I can account for the fact that I was right. I'm glad a few of the users in this place don't represent Eels fans at large.

Remember kiddies: your post count does not make you any more knowledgeable about Rugby League. If anything, it makes you less so because instead of actually playing the game, watching the game, or doing anything with your pathetic life you are sitting on your fat ass, whilst indulging your gelatinous self-inflated ego and pretending you are somehow bigger than other fans and perhaps in your own mind, a bigger part of the Eels team itself.

There are a lot better communities out there that I'm a part of that don't have the bipolar personalities that I've come across on these forums.

So yes, I admit, it was an absolute PLEASURE trolling the people that deserved it. As for the people that could obviously see I was just making fun, I commend you. They were most of the non-important authority figures of the place though. I think if you were pissed off by this thread then you have bigger problems than me.

just go already..

I find it funny, that people take the internet and forums like this so seriously. Honestly, at the end of the day, do people really think they are going to influence others beliefs? Sad if it is the case.

Check out the "Off Season Funnies" thread in Parrallel Dimension, take a deep breath, and have a laugh (there are some quite funny jokes in there).

Life's short (hopefully not too short that I get to witness another comp for Parra):sarcasm:, stop arguing and enjoy it.

Can only imagine how bad it would be if the team was going bad!:sarcasm:

JessEel

BAE - go to your User CP - Group Memberships and tick the Parrallel Dimension in the 'Request to join group'

You'll be given access and a whole new little world will open up :D

Gronk

Staff member
People who signal their goodbyes, are just trolling for notoriety. If he really wanted to go, he simply would not post anymore.

Anyway, has he gone yet ? Then we can start talking about him. ;-)

born an eel

Bench
tried that before Jess and got nowhere,;-)

still has this message shown
"You requested to join this group 31-07-2009 at 01:15 PM"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People who signal their goodbyes, are just trolling for notoriety. If he really wanted to go, he simply would not post anymore.

Anyway, has he gone yet ? Then we can start talking about him. ;-)
Who said he had to leave before we can start talking about him ;-)

SDM

First Grade
I will miss you Swifty, I pmsl every time you made a thread, like they say, if you cant laugh at yourself, you're a jerkoff.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
tried that before Jess and got nowhere,;-)

still has this message shown
"You requested to join this group 31-07-2009 at 01:15 PM"

thats telling you that you are already a member

what happens when you click on Parallel Dimension sub forum ?

parraeelz

Juniors
Everyone, this is your chance to support a WINNING team and a club with esteem and a positive culture.

Everyone must have at least has the Storm as there 2nd favorite team of the past few years, so technically it isn't bandwagon supporting. It's about getting behind a team that is there for it's fans.

At the same time, this will send a message to our CEO Denis who at one point wanted to get rid of the Melbourne Storm.

So everyone, lets ditch the Parramatta Eels and support a team with real class: The Melbourne Storm. Not only in the finals, but starting next year, and for every year thereafter.

All signatures for this movement will be gathered in this thread and we will begin our new life amongst the greener pastures of the Storm.

Hopefully Hindmarsh, Inu, Hayne and Mateo all follow our lead.

LETS GO, STORM!

metsmcx4.png

haha ur more of a nice person than HJ

Latest posts