What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Bani

Raider_69

Post Whore
he'll be playing out of wenty unless shit happens big time, one year deal. Whats the issue?

DeeJ

Bench
First Reece Robinson and now Michael Bani. Surely the Raiders have some young backs they could give a go.

There is and some very good prospects, there is also Massey and Low who played Q cup last year.

The young guys are untried at NRL level , Hodge , Chee Kam , Wighton and Sami. S

Cartman

Juniors
Good signing IMO, I think he would go alright at fullback. :sarcasm:

:lol: If he makes the first grade side this year it will be a sign that things have gone very pear shaped.

shear_joy9

Coach
every club needs a waterboy.

we could have atleast got one that won't spill all the water before he gets to the players.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Worse than us signing Chris Walker last year.

Thats a big call, but I do agree with you. Bani is hopeless and will never become a regular 1st grader. By Canberra signing him, it may result in a young player missing out on a chance for someone that has demonstrated that he has no ability.

skeepe

Immortal
Thats a big call, but I do agree with you. Bani is hopeless and will never become a regular 1st grader. By Canberra signing him, it may result in a young player missing out on a chance for someone that has demonstrated that he has no ability.

How so? Bani will start off at Mounties, and all things going well, that's where he'll stay.

Wont play FG for the raiders.

He is outside the top 25

He will be a Mounties player ,

The list of rookies I named in an earlier post are in the 25 man NRL squad I believe

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
You're kidding yourself if you think he wont get a run. That wing spot is no where near locked up and they wouldn't have signed him if they didn't think he had ability. Beyond Drury Low, Fergo, Robinson, Massey and Sauilama our stocks on the wing are pretty slack. And I'm not sure our best back prospects, Hodge and Wighton, are capable wingers.

I would have thought there might been some better players who have missed out on a contract in need of a chance. I am slightly concerned.

Latest posts