What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Crocker is a legend!!!

Crocker is a legend! His 2nd game in 200 and something days, and he plays the whole 90. Makes 41 Tackles and makes 125 metres. absolutely courageous effort. He also was the only player in our forward pack that was trying for the full game and the only player altogether that was talking in defence, He is the best signing we've made since re-admission and that includes Asotasi.

He should be a certainty for Queensland, and He certainly has the game to play at International Level too.

He should be our next captain!!!!

Last edited:

kruzin

Juniors
Agreed, Crocker has always being a diehard player with a passionate attidude, would love to see him back in the Queensland colors, even with only 2 games under his belt.

Galuvao is a little bitch, but if you can't tackle on suspiscion then there is somethin wrong in the game, after all the player dummied to Galuvao.

Y2Eel

First Grade
You might say that, but without him we lose.

Both times Hayne Crossed the Line Crocker was one of the players that fell of him in the tackle..

Phil Gould Loves Crocker but he aint as good as he was a year ago may just be match fitness who knows.. Tough bugger though

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can tell you I spoke to and was with Joe about 45 minutes after the game and he was still in pain with his hands firmly entrenched into his chest or rib cage area.

he wasn't faking injury far from it...

lingard

Coach
Don`t know if this is a Souths thread or a Parramatta thread! Crocker is incredible! I`ve had a big rap on him for years. He`s not just tough, he`s also very skillful. Don`t forget, he`s played quite a few games at five-eight.
Bad luck, Souths - I thought a few ref`s calls went against you guys. On the other hand, I think we tried harder and were the better team overall. Anyway, it`s about time Parra had some luck.

monkey1

Juniors
galavo took a dive and that is simple. The refs caused the game to go to bs and that is the majority view. Parra knocked on many times in front of the refs including one in the air and one a dummy half but neither were picked up. The bs continues

stuke

Bench
Galuvao is a little bitch, but if you can't tackle on suspiscion then there is somethin wrong in the game, after all the player dummied to Galuvao.

tackle on suspicion....FFS! that's the reason why it is called a dummy...if the opposition falls for it they have made a mistake. Crocker fell for it and made a mistake, an illegal mistake, and was quite rightly penalised for it. whether Joe is injured or not is irrelavent.

if you could tackle on suspicion you would never have a player standing.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Both times Hayne Crossed the Line Crocker was one of the players that fell of him in the tackle..

Phil Gould Loves Crocker but he aint as good as he was a year ago may just be match fitness who knows.. Tough bugger though

The 2nd Hayne try I blame Pettybourne. After a minute earlier putting on a big front on hit, he moved to the side to try and tackle him. This allowed Hayne to get over him.

The little things that Crocker does is what makes him so valuable. He will only get better. After watching Hayne last night I have to say he will be in a Blues Jersey.

Johns Magic

Referee
tackle on suspicion....FFS! that's the reason why it is called a dummy...if the opposition falls for it they have made a mistake.

You really think the point of a dummy is to get a penalty?

No, it's to create a hole, which it did.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crocker is a bad signing for any team. He has constant brain snaps at crucial moments which will cost your team more games than he wins

stuke

Bench
You really think the point of a dummy is to get a penalty?

No, it's to create a hole, which it did.

no, read it again.

i said the point of a dummy was to lead the opposition into a mistake, which Crocker well and truly fell into by tackling a player not in possession of the ball.

Latest posts