What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

cb4

First Grade
Flanno has met with some good quality players. Its getting the pen to paper now.

And as far as I had heard, Mick Gordon has not signed with us, or shaken a hand, or verbally agreed to a deal.

cb4

First Grade
Could be. I bet my eldest child, who is in the midst of being a massive asshole, that we were the first team outside of Melbourne to enter negotiations with Sika Manu.

We didnt leak it to the media, so this is his manager bumping up his price. Quiet business is smart business.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach

Big Mick

Referee
The mole also tweeted last week that "Gordon odds on to re-sign with Penrith within the next 2 weeks"

Madsharkie

First Grade
Don't know if there's any accuracy to it, but on the Footy Show tonight they said Michael Gordon is considering offers from us, Penrith and also Super League, and that he should make a decision within the next week...

RUBIKS

Juniors
Ignoring rumors...

...Thinking about all the off contract players (I'm sure there are some I'm unaware of) Gordon is the only one I'd get excited about signing.

Honestly can't think of anyone else out there?

Latest posts