What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Houdini

First Grade
I saw this article this morning

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ther-to-boost-strikepower-20120428-1xrlo.html

Cronulla are making a play for injured Penrith star Michael Gordon. The Sharks are in search of a quality outside back and have identified Gordon as their man. The luckless Panther, who is still six to eight weeks away from an NRL return, has also fielded interest from overseas.
His priority is to get back on the field and prove himself worthy of a contract extension at the foot of the mountains. Penrith supremo Phil Gould recently stated Gordon has been underpaid at the club and he'd do whatever he could do to keep him. The Sharks tried unsuccessfully to lure ''Flash'' to Toyota Stadium the last time he was off contract. Gordon is their main recruitment target - they pulled out of negotiations with Tony Williams because of his asking price.

Gallen=God

Juniors
Hey everyone
long time viewer, first time poster here!
I don't really see the point in picking up Gordon, he's simply too old! While he may have speed, goal kicking ability, etc, we need to unearth a superstar centre/winger that will serve us for years to come. Keep Gards at fullback and work on his game under the highball. Once he gets that right he will be a strong first grade fullback. Flanno should search for a young blockbusting centre with genuine ability as a CENTRE rather than buying a good back and manufacturing him into one ala Michael Gordon

Madsharkie

First Grade
Hey everyone
I don't really see the point in picking up Gordon, he's simply too old! While he may have speed, goal kicking ability, etc, we need to unearth a superstar centre/winger that will serve us for years to come. Keep Gards at fullback and work on his game under the highball. Once he gets that right he will be a strong first grade fullback. Flanno should search for a young blockbusting centre with genuine ability as a CENTRE rather than buying a good back and manufacturing him into one ala Michael Gordon
Welcome to the mad house Gallen=God. I think you'll fing Gordon is quite handy at centre, wing or fullback. I think he'd be a very good addition to the team.

imasharkie

Coach
Hey everyone
not another one

spider

Coach
After the teams performance to this point in the season Ronnie, first degree murder would be the only thing to see TC punted.

And I would hope we provided the defense firstly on the off chance...

carcharias

Immortal
I met Todd carney at that demo thing at the start of the year.

He reminds me of another sportsman I know
who has been a world champion.
Still Sort of young... Amazing at what he does.
Still the best - ish
Both are pretty shy but geezuz they know how to
do what they do.

Quigs

Immortal
After the teams performance to this point in the season Ronnie, first degree murder would be the only thing to see TC punted.

And I would hope we provided the defense firstly on the off chance...

If it was homicide, I thunk the club would even assist in hiding the corpse.

I know I'd help.