What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

PJ

First Grade
I remember when Preston wanted it out of our club and Gould was quite vocal saying how if a player wants out of a club then he should be let go.

Wonder if his attitude has changed now.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
The Panthers' so-far impressive performance against the Sea Eagles could see Jennings' future at the foot of the mountains sorted as early as this week. Sounds like Gould and Cleary want him gone.
We're still a very good chance of securing his services, as are the Bulldogs.

PJ

First Grade
How can the bulldogs afford him after getting Inu and looking like getting TRex?

Vin Fizz

Bench
The Panthers' so-far impressive performance against the Sea Eagles could see Jennings' future at the foot of the mountains sorted as early as this week. Sounds like Gould and Cleary want him gone.
We're still a very good chance of securing his services, as are the Bulldogs.

Very solid Great White. Great result for us. The Seagirls of the Northern Bitches stay 2 points back and their F/A worsens. They have the queens this Friday so they could conceivably lose that one (shit i know we have this dicussion before today but who do you want to lose more between the Hartleys and the Stains). The Tigpies are also helpin us out.

Looks like the Tinkler$ are starting to get a bit desperate....Thats 3 potential time bombs signed in the last month or so.....Big Willie....albert.....and now gagai

Do you see a theme?

Low cost possible high reward.

As I said he loves a bargain with potential upside.

If it goes cactus the Club hasn't done any damage to it's salary cap.

Latest posts