What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Special K said:
CC_Eagle said:
Leuluai
Donald
Heckenberg
Cleal
yeah these blokes have really set the rugby league world on fire :lol:

Leuluai - apart from Cayless, better than the whole Parra pack.
Donald - equal top try scorer 2003. Equal 2nd 2004. Better than Peterson.
Heckenberg - ditto Leuluai
Cleal - still only young but will go far...

They may not have set the RL world on fire but they're doing a mile better than what they would be if they were still stuck at Smitties Boarding School For Boys.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Sharp.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: Even funnier that he is now at Parra.

500K for Kimmorely. When he did f**kall Sharp still held Orford down in the lower grades when he was clearly 1st grade standard. Didn't bother pursuing O'Meley. Got rid of Terry Hill (dud now but back in 98 he wasn't) & Hoppa.

Those are just some Sharpie classics off the top of my head. Parra fans you now have a new coaching staff member to blame.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
eelsta said:
troydodds said:
Prodigiousman said:
The reason Michael Witt got released is quite simple

Smith didn't believe he was the guy to be the club's go-to guy in the halves for one

He thought he was good when he re-signed him earlier this year. It's time for Smith to just have a consultancy role when it comes to player retention, like most coaches do. Having full control over who comes and who goes is a major problem - he is just constantly wasting money.

I should also point out that a report in The Manly Daily yesterday claims Witt wanted the release - not the other way around - as he was fed up with the coaching style of Smith.

Seems like there's a common theme here.
AND OF COURSE THE MANLY DAILY WOULD KN :roll: :roll: :roll: OW

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Are you really that silly to think revolving door policy is anything more? In employment, dissatisfied people turnover more often. And turnover is different to the term Roll over. Roll over is what Fitzy and Brian are looking forward to when someone actually manages to haul there butts out of Parramatta. The longer it takes the bigger the amount will be for achieving Sweet FA.

eelsta

Bench
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
eelsta said:
troydodds said:
Prodigiousman said:
The reason Michael Witt got released is quite simple

Smith didn't believe he was the guy to be the club's go-to guy in the halves for one

He thought he was good when he re-signed him earlier this year. It's time for Smith to just have a consultancy role when it comes to player retention, like most coaches do. Having full control over who comes and who goes is a major problem - he is just constantly wasting money.

I should also point out that a report in The Manly Daily yesterday claims Witt wanted the release - not the other way around - as he was fed up with the coaching style of Smith.

Seems like there's a common theme here.
AND OF COURSE THE MANLY DAILY WOULD KN :roll: :roll: :roll: OW

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Are you really that silly to think revolving door policy is anything more? In employment, dissatisfied people turnover more often. And turnover is different to the term Roll over. Roll over is what Fitzy and Brian are looking forward to when someone actually manages to haul there butts out of Parramatta. The longer it takes the bigger the amount will be for achieving Sweet FA.
rollover yes lets roll them over the nearest bridge, but really anyone would think you'd signed hindy the way u lot are going on ;-)

eelsta

Bench
CC_Eagle said:

500K for Kimmorely. When he did f*** Sharp still held Orford down in the lower grades when he was clearly 1st grade standard. Didn't bother pursuing O'Meley. Got rid of Terry Hill (dud now but back in 98 he wasn't) & Hoppa.

Those are just some Sharpie classics off the top of my head. Parra fans you now have a new coaching staff member to blame.
i dont believe manly had 72 points put on them under sharpe did they, melbourne didnt seem to have a problem having him as asst coach now did they, oh and at least he can put more than 2 words together unlike dessy

CC_Eagle

First Grade
eelsta said:
CC_Eagle said:

500K for Kimmorely. When he did f*** Sharp still held Orford down in the lower grades when he was clearly 1st grade standard. Didn't bother pursuing O'Meley. Got rid of Terry Hill (dud now but back in 98 he wasn't) & Hoppa.

i dont believe manly had 72 points put on them under sharpe did they, melbourne didnt seem to have a problem having him as asst coach now did they, oh and at least he can put more than 2 words together unlike dessy

Yes thats why he only lasted one year in Melbourne before they gave him the punt//

:roll: :roll: :roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: .

Parra: The Team that beat the team who lost 72-12 twice but could only draw level with them on premiership points.

eelsta

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:

Parra: The Team that beat the team who lost 72-12 twice but could only draw level with them on premiership points.

your point being :?:
and melbourne didnt give sharpe the punt so get your fact right

wittyfan

Referee
CC_Eagle said:
I thought Hicks was regarded as a good sort by ladies and lads who stray that way?

Hehe, nah Hicks doesn't float my boat. Anthony Watmough does a little though. :)

t-ba

Post Whore
eelsta said:
t-ba the hutt said:

your point being :?:
and melbourne didnt give sharpe the punt so get your fact right

Point: Pot...Kettle...Black?

I didn't say anything about Sharpie and Melbourne. It was satisfying watcing the Idiot sweat in the Coaches box in the last round of the season though!

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Nice pickup by Manly.

Michael Witt's situation is somewhat similar to Scotty Prince's situation last year. All he needed was a fulltime opportunity at a new club, and his form blossomed.

I can't for the life of me figure out WHY Brian Smith didn't give him more of a run this season. He was clearly their most creative half, and a pretty handy goalkicker as well.

blackfriday

Juniors
dammit brian smith stuffs it up AGAIN. witty was maybe a dodgy defender but hell he was a good young halfback.

redVgirl

Juniors
lol considering my last comments on Witt got me in a world of trouble, think ill shut up on this one :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
redVgirl said:
lol considering my last comments on Witt got me in a world of trouble, think ill shut up on this one :lol:

You just want him for yourself ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
First pic of Witty as a Manly boy:

16607211.jpg

Latest posts