What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Stagger eel

Staff member
Moule and Vinnie Anderson. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben Harris and Andrew Walker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k Moanly supporters are idiots :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hurriflatch said:
It's a Manly fan

They were saying Tahu and J.Monaghan were both Manwee players.

That being the case......

time to laugh at Manly again....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Utey

Coach
In a way I hope he stays with the Warriors. But if he doesnt comeAndersons chances of coming are slim. Rumours are flying around the club atm.

The thing with Anderson and Leulaui is that if they come, Anderson may discard both Tim Smith and Blake green who have huge futures in the game.

The Colonel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
The thing with Anderson and Leulaui is that if they come, Anderson may discard both Tim Smith and Blake green who have huge futures in the game.

Not necessarily....... Leuluai has talent though I don't think he is that far ahead of either Blake or Tim apart from opportunity in first grade....

It is highly likely that Leuluai will go to England even if Anderson does come....

Utey

Coach
I hope he does goes because I think Smith is the man. I hope that Anderson comes. Iam gonna watch Leulaui very closely in the Tri Nations before I say anymore.

True EEL

Bench
The Colonel said:
True EEL said:
gee are people realising that Smithy has got it wrong????

People like to generally make up their own minds and don't need to be told every day...... ;-)

fine, but if people are willing to be so blind to it, maybe they do need to be told?????

True EEL said:
The Colonel said:
True EEL said:

People like to generally make up their own minds and don't need to be told every day...... ;-)

fine, but if people are willing to be so blind to it, maybe they do need to be told?????

some people wait and see how it all pans out before passing judgement.

shouldnt some past errors be negated by the recruitment for next year?
just because witt has gone doesnt mean everything should fall to pieces.

Utey

Coach
As i have said before. Mate wait before you continually be negative.Will you hate Smith if we break the top 4 next year. I Hope not.

The Colonel

Immortal
True EEL said:
The Colonel said:
True EEL said:

And who made you the advocate for this deed? :-s It may take people time to come around to your thinking. They may never come to that thinking......

True EEL

Bench
eelectroshooting and colonel,

my judgement has not been solely laid at the feet of Witt being released, it has been based over the actions of the club and the coach over the last 3 years.....

prior to that i remained an advocate of Brian Smith and his coaching ability and (I admit) even though i didn't like him when at St. George.....i warmed to his approaches after the first couple of seasons at Parramatta....

but no.....past mistakes cannot or should not be forgiven by the recruitment for next year as i don't believe that BS deserves the right to have the chance with that talent after his indifferent 8 year tenure as Parramatta Head Coach......

8 years is a long time and there is a definite need for change....however, having said that, if BS stays and turns things around i will congratualte him and admit i had him marked wrong......but i don't see it happening, particularly as the direction halves at Parra still seems undetermined and looming as the annual fatal flaw in BS's plans......

and Colonel,

i have never advocated myself as the person to perform the deed as you put it, i am simply airing my opinion and i apologise if i air it to frequently.....but at least i am consistent and don't waver on my opinions.....surely that is worth something???

True EEL said:

True EEL said:
i have never advocated myself as the person to perform the deed as you put it, i am simply airing my opinion and i apologise if i air it to frequently.....but at least i am consistent and don't waver on my opinions.....surely that is worth something???

:lol:

True EEL

Bench
eeelectroshooting? said:
True EEL said:

True EEL said:

i really don't get this smile eelectroshooting??? care to elaborate???

True EEL

Bench
True EEL said:
eeelectroshooting? said:
True EEL said:

True EEL said:

i really don't get this smile eelectroshooting??? care to elaborate???

as all i said was maybe they need to be told.....i didn't say i was the one who was going to or needed to tell them......its a fine line ;-)

Latest posts