What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
If he'd lost us the game from doing that I'd want him deported, but he didnt. It was an audacious, stupid, cheeky, but ultimately classic moment to cap off a classic victory.

Deported? He wouldn't have made it back to the f**king country.

kuwaiti kev

Juniors
Seriously??? he got MOM????? he gave away stupid penalties, lost the ball doing a dumb play the ball near the line and was very close to becoming the most hated man in NZ league in scoring the try.

But what a game! what a result!!! and how about the awesome juniors?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!

RSK

Juniors
Aha. Way too much hate. I loved it. Although that win knocked my team out, there was nothing more satisfying than watching the desperation on Smiths face as he lashed out for the ball. Witty was teasing him.

Aha. Way too much hate. I loved it. Although that win knocked my team out, there was nothing more satisfying than watching the desperation on Smiths face as he lashed out for the ball. Witty was teasing him.

That`s the difference between a poser and a real person. I`m sure Smith didn`t mind looking desperate in a last-ditch effort to save that try, but all our hero could care about was looking cool. Pathetic.

Carlito

Juniors
Anyone got a link to some footage? Dumb play but I'd love to see the anguish on Smith's face again.

Hanscholo

Bench
Id rate his 76th minute decision under the nose of the cross bar to not kick a field goal as infinetly more stupid than what he did to be a smart ass at the end.

Outlawz

Juniors
I can`t stop thinking about his dumbf**k play at the winning try. What`s the point? Oh I get it, he`s a numbnut poser, but doing that sort of stuff is no fun unless you`re a 9 year old child. He could have soooo easily lost the game for us with that childish play. You`ll never see any player with half a brain even contemplate doing rubbish like that.

I can`t enjoy our win fully because of that piece of sh*t, and can`t wait for him to get the hell out of New Zealand after next season.

Thanks your your input. Now go back to sleep. They wouldnt of won the game without Witt.

Man of the Match, Thank You.

JB

Juniors
Cant believe this has got a thread.

Personally, i'm just glad he showed the nous and urgency to back up this play. If he stays back at halfway with his hands on his hips there's no one for Vatuvei to pass the ball to. Onya Witt!

I'd be more f**ked off with this habit that's creeping back into the game, of patting an opposition player on the head after he f**ks up, ala Geyer on Henderson. I'd smack him as well.

Blake

Juniors
Don't think he was doing it to look cool mate.

Think he, like me, was completely over the moon. That's how he expressed it, be it foolish or not, it was pure ecstacy and not about how he looked in front of the cameras etc.

tiger_nick

Bench
i was screaming at him 'put the ball down you idiot!!' it was stupid but you could tell he was just excited, not being a poser or anything.

apparently he said on 2gb after the game he was trying to waste time. either way im sure ivan clearly will give him a talking to after it. in a game in 2006 tuiaki passed the ball to rangi chase over the line when no one was within 40 meters of them to give rangi a try on debut. sheens dropped him for it.

btw how good was it seeing henderson (i think) giving it to cam smith after the try. suck sh*t you sook.

JB

Juniors
The biggest idiot on LU goes to the guy who titled this thread - Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL, after kicking 3/4 (he misses these we lose), 250m in general play, AND the f**king match winning try! f**k there's some dropkicks out there!

Engine

Juniors
I love moments like that. Reminds me of old Peachey's tries before the deadball line.

bartman

Immortal
I thought it was great, Witt did what supporters of the other 15 clubs were all thinking.

A big raspberry to the Storm and their wrestling grappling boring supposed dominance.

Good to see a bit of theatre in the game!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't support the storm and I was turning the TV off in a rage Bartman ;)

In retrospect the grubby storm losing is pretty funny, but at the time I was hardly celebrating with Witt.