What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL

Razor

Coach
I can`t stop thinking about his dumbf**k play at the winning try. What`s the point? Oh I get it, he`s a numbnut poser, but doing that sort of stuff is no fun unless you`re a 9 year old child. He could have soooo easily lost the game for us with that childish play. You`ll never see any player with half a brain even contemplate doing rubbish like that.

Witt is a great player but that was totally f**king stupid.

Id rate his 76th minute decision under the nose of the cross bar to not kick a field goal as infinetly more stupid than what he did to be a smart ass at the end.

Yes that was dumb

wittyfan

Referee
I`ve just watched the replay of the game, and there`s absolutely no rational explanation other than showboating.
He lifted the bloody ball above his head, FFS! Had no intention of getting closer to the sticks, and wasting 2 extra seconds is hardly worth it.

He did have some good plays in the game, made some decent kicks and well-timed passes, he also made some dumb plays, but this one should be enough to get him dropped from the team. If he wants to pose, he should pose after scoring the try. No wonder Price almost went at him afterwards, and I can guarantee Cleary is gonna give him plenty. Wouldn`t surprise me if this childish attitude was one reason why he`s been the mediocre player that he has.

Dropped after getting Man of the Match? :lol: You have issues.

Price has the personality of a turnip.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At the time i thought it was a risky play, but it was worth it just to see the look on Smiths face. If he's head gets any bigger he'll be lucky to squeeze it into Langpark next week.

You play to win, not to pose. There`s a time and place for everything.

I appreciate that puberty can do funny things with all the hormones and stuff, but hopefully he`ll grow up very soon.

wittyfan

Referee
"Time and a place"? :lol:

God forbid he's not a boring robot like some others in the game.

badav

Bench
You play to win, not to pose. There`s a time and place for everything.

I appreciate that puberty can do funny things with all the hormones and stuff, but hopefully he`ll grow up very soon.

Judging by his attempt to grow a beard like the rest of the team hes got some way to go.

Calixte

First Grade
People always lose the plot over these incidents.

I still have never quite figured it out even after years of watching the game...

:lol:

sass

Juniors
At the time i thought it was a risky play, but it was worth it just to see the look on Smiths face.

agreed. it WAS AMAZING. the close ups of smith kneeling on the ground made my whole day. I LOVE YOU NOW WITTY.

D

Deleted member 10972

That facial hair is disgusting.

Looks like he has been eating out of Wittyfan's backside.

Fair dinkum, looks like Wittyfan didn't wipe either.

But anyway, good win Warriors!

Latest posts