What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Crawley?

Bigdogsbedtime

Juniors
Ok so I went on old mate Wikipedia and checked our mate micks credentials and every club he’s been at was in a downturn doing bugger all while he was there in short what freaking credentials does he have and how much of this shit fight Is on his back for being so called coaching advisor dunno just spitballing lol looking at it globally

Lol what wikipedia article? I dont know the full history but my mate who goes for the raiders loves him. He was at the raiders when they had campese and broke the record for most points scored. He was also the knights 20s coach where they were minor premiers and he was coach of the year. Then he was at the raiders before us and that includes 2016 where they were the shit.

We havent really had any change to attack this year so it either means he isnt good or that no one is listening to him

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Crawley has been spectacularly unsuccessful- there are many ways SGI is not aiming up as an NRL side but one which sticks out like the proverbials is the team's lack of GUILE- SGI play dumb, by the numbers, predictable football- one out running, side to side block plays etc. When I watch the Storm and now Manly and the way they use Trbejovic up the middle of the ruck linking with his brother, it is a reminder of what is possible. Players in motion together on both sides of the ruck, creating confusion for the defenders. These are the changes I thought someone like Crawley would bring- but Mary's stodgy play is still on show.
And idiots supposedly putting in 16 hour days. For what......one out running and sweeping block plays they teach in the juniors........what a lot of bulls**t ,he does f***all as evidenced by the style they play.

Crawley has been spectacularly unsuccessful- there are many ways SGI is not aiming up as an NRL side but one which sticks out like the proverbials is the team's lack of GUILE- SGI play dumb, by the numbers, predictable football- one out running, side to side block plays etc. When I watch the Storm and now Manly and the way they use Trbejovic up the middle of the ruck linking with his brother, it is a reminder of what is possible. Players in motion together on both sides of the ruck, creating confusion for the defenders. These are the changes I thought someone like Crawley would bring- but Mary's stodgy play is still on show.
Ok so mick crawleys record as an nrl assistant

Raiders 2007. 14th
Raiders. 2008. 6th
Cowboys 2009. 12th
Cowboys 2010. 15th
Cowboys 2011. 7th
Knights. 2012. 12th
Knights. 2013. 7th
Knights. 2014. 12th
Dragons 2019. 14th currently
Dunno about you doesn’t scream success you’d think the dragons would’ve done their due diligence
That took me 10 mins to compile they’re his facts too sorry but he’s a dud signing

Lol what wikipedia article? I dont know the full history but my mate who goes for the raiders loves him. He was at the raiders when they had campese and broke the record for most points scored. He was also the knights 20s coach where they were minor premiers and he was coach of the year. Then he was at the raiders before us and that includes 2016 where they were the shit.

We havent really had any change to attack this year so it either means he isnt good or that no one is listening to him
sorry replied to the wrong person check his history I’ve replied to rednwhite4ever

It’s funny in the dragons video on the website on arrival he was asked what excited him about the dragons one of his answers was the young exciting coaching staff now they’re sacking most of them if rumors are true this gets more warped by the day

HenryTatana

Juniors

Raiders 2007. 14th
Raiders. 2008. 6th
Cowboys 2009. 12th
Cowboys 2010. 15th
Cowboys 2011. 7th
Knights. 2012. 12th
Knights. 2013. 7th
Knights. 2014. 12th
Dunno about you doesn’t scream success you’d think the dragons would’ve done their due diligence
That took me 10 mins to compile they’re his facts too sorry but he’s a dud signing
WCD I have to disagree that he is a dud signing. He has the level of mediocrity that is St George and will ensure all KPIs are met.

Coffs dragon

Bench

Raiders 2007. 14th
Raiders. 2008. 6th
Cowboys 2009. 12th
Cowboys 2010. 15th
Cowboys 2011. 7th
Knights. 2012. 12th
Knights. 2013. 7th
Knights. 2014. 12th
In other words....as useless as tits on a bull! Know wonder he fits in so well to our current organisation.

denis preston

First Grade
I still think we really won't see the club do anything until forced and sacking Hornby, Young & crawley ( although deserved ) will see the recriminations in the media by these expose the boards failings. All three will have nothing to lose as they have no future as a coach in the game due to their abysmal record.

Bigdogsbedtime

Juniors
T

Raiders 2007. 14th
Raiders. 2008. 6th
Cowboys 2009. 12th
Cowboys 2010. 15th
Cowboys 2011. 7th
Knights. 2012. 12th
Knights. 2013. 7th
Knights. 2014. 12th

Ok, I asked my friend. The raiders 2008 was the campese best era when they had a team of average guys with the best attack in the NRL as in most points. At the knights Bennett ran the team and he coached the 20s who got minor premiership and best attacking team. After that he was at the raiders until this year. Raiders had 2016 where they broke the records for most points by a canberra team and scored 100+ more points than the next team that year and came 2nd on the ladder.

Regardless of how the teams went they could all attack with the exception of maybe the knights. Maybe it was luck with good players but thats lucky a few times.

T

Ok, I asked my friend. The raiders 2008 was the campese best era when they had a team of average guys with the best attack in the NRL as in most points. At the knights Bennett ran the team and he coached the 20s who got minor premiership and best attacking team. After that he was at the raiders until this year. Raiders had 2016 where they broke the records for most points by a canberra team and scored 100+ more points than the next team that year and came 2nd on the ladder.

Regardless of how the teams went they could all attack with the exception of maybe the knights. Maybe it was luck with good players but thats lucky a few times.
fair enough on all that I’m not buying what you’re selling but sorry those figures don’t scream success no matter how many points campese gets hard to see how they scored so many points as you say and all the teams finished bog average you’re not Paul crawley are you?lol

Warabrook saint

Juniors
T

If he was attacking coach at the Raiders in 2016 and they topped the points for that year, he certainly has no say this year with the supercoach, as evidenced by the second lowest points for. There's never been a more feeble style of attack than what we've witnessed this year under supergronk

His record at Newcastle was 12th 12th and minor premiers and didn’t even play of in the grand final with the squad they had and was gone the very next year like I said mate doesn’t reek of success

whats the go with this guy sits in the coaches box says f**k all in the media has a direct line to the telegraph via his brother and his brother has a set of eyes and ears in the joint and by the way went quite hard at the players on 360 and staunchly defended the coach fails the smell test for mine and my nose ain’t flash??? See how red it is???
Principle 3 of the United Nations (UN) Declaration on the Rights of Mentally geniused Persons states that:

The mentally geniused person has a right to economic security and to a decent standard of living. He has the right to perform productive work or to engage in any other meaningful occupation to the fullest possible extent of his capabilities.

Principle 3 of the United Nations (UN) Declaration on the Rights of Mentally geniused Persons states that:

The mentally geniused person has a right to economic security and to a decent standard of living. He has the right to perform productive work or to engage in any other meaningful occupation to the fullest possible extent of his capabilities.
Jesus you got me there nah f**k it put him in a home