What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid season Dally M predictions

mozza91

Coach
50 points between two players from a team that won 9 from 24 games. Ponga will win it next year for sure. The judges love him.
Hopefully. If we can keep both of them on the field we’ll win a hell of a lot more than 9 next year.

Iron Lion

Juniors
How the hell did RTS win the Dally M award this year? what did he do or any player do compared to the great Billy Slater?

I just hope that Billy, fires that jet back up running, gets his lawyer back on board and we get this disgusting decision overturned. Its Billys final season, his final game, we don't have to follow the rules anymore. It's already in the bag that he wins the player of the game for the grand final, he deserves the Dally M too. He deserves it served in bed with breakfast by Mrs Bellamy as well.

DO the right thing NRL, overturn this decision and give Billy Slater the Daly M.

Hutty1986

Immortal
My reaction when Leilua got Centre of the Year over Latrell...

View attachment 23784
Your reaction when Latrell demolishes Will Chambers again...
AMJXmN6E8wClMz92c1_PiyOgHEBs-CH1qYyzHXwSxWtvT3gNtuY53fUhrBOd_Dj60FFmRGiJOSZJbnjBWghqgu_0hmH0RlRNyeRmVfXxEwBF-wYSVNq-Voc=w200-h200-nc

shiznit

Coach
Well done Roger

Isaac Luke getting up and randomly doing the haka made me laugh but it was cool
There was nothing random about that at all... I expected it.

It happens most times at prizegivings over here in NZ... when someone gets a prize or an award or even at a graduation... their friends and family will do a haka to show love and support for them.

My f**king graduation ceremony went 2hrs over because nearly everyone who got a degree had multiple hakas done... I had 3 of them myself.. my friends, my family and my in laws...

Latest posts