What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

betcats

Referee
Go later in the evening as they are restocking shelves if you can, there is no lack of toilet paper or anything else, its just getting taken off the shelves faster than they can put it out. I was at the shops on Sat arvo when the thing got announced, the cars pouring into the shopping centre after that was ridiculous.

WestyLife

First Grade
Go later in the evening as they are restocking shelves if you can, there is no lack of toilet paper or anything else, its just getting taken off the shelves faster than they can put it out. I was at the shops on Sat arvo when the thing got announced, the cars pouring into the shopping centre after that was ridiculous.

Yep we have everything. Everyone still going to work within supply chains etc. Customers think it's the apocalypse though. Our store has a big load come in Wed/Fri Morning around 8 - 9am

DinkyDi

Juniors
No my store on the Central coast.
I live in the lower blue mountains, I went to Emu Plains yesterday. Loo paper, meat, bread, and milk, all gone. I was fortunate enough to buy some loo paper, as I was down. Some people just do not learn. There is no need to panic buy.

franklin2323

Immortal
The style would change a bit with Burton but we could still win. The issue would be Momirovski back in the side.

Nathan is far more important

Neither Nath or Burton have the off the cuff vision Luai does. That is what you need to to trouble Storm. Perfect example is in the video the club put out of Luai and To'o watching the Sharks game.

Well before the ball goes to Burton. Luai spots no fullback and says kick it no one back. That sort of instinct play is needed. Burton will do what Nathan does and stick to the game plan.

That said if the Shoulder was too bad it would of got seen too and with the game wrapped up and Wighton on the bench he would of gone off.

Likely was just a burner and rest will make it good.

As for Momo. Possibly not Naden has been 18th man the last few weeks and Tago on the bench. Likely comes off with Kikau fit

WestyLife

First Grade
Neither Nath or Burton have the off the cuff vision Luai does. That is what you need to to trouble Storm. Perfect example is in the video the club put out of Luai and To'o watching the Sharks game.

Well before the ball goes to Burton. Luai spots no fullback and says kick it no one back. That sort of instinct play is needed. Burton will do what Nathan does and stick to the game plan.

That said if the Shoulder was too bad it would of got seen too and with the game wrapped up and Wighton on the bench he would of gone off.

Likely was just a burner and rest will make it good.

As for Momo. Possibly not Naden has been 18th man the last few weeks and Tago on the bench. Likely comes off with Kikau fit

Luai also isn't the game manager Cleary is. It's why they go so well together. Cleary is also playing a lot more eyes up this year.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think he only started taking control after Cleary picked up the injury. I think Cleary may have even told him that he needed him to direct play after that point.

You may be right.

the issue for the 2 games the halves didn't play was no one took over when we got decent ball.

So that is good signs if Cleary needs to rest a few games with his shoulder

franklin2323

Immortal
I think we need Nathan & Luai on deck if we are to win the comp. If I could only choose 1 it would be Nathan for his kicking game and temperament, no one in the game comes close to him on that front.

Predicatability doesn't beat the Storm though

No but he would do a job for short term and as when we played the storm still be a decent side. Luai is the x factor teams need.
Agreed. Burton was exceptional against the Storm (he even earned 3 Dally-M points from memory) and should play a similar game against the Eels.

Luai will just keep doing Luai things.

Latest posts