What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Morning all. Just a friendly reminder that the Tigers belted Penrith 26-6 last Friday, Cleary is a loser and Tigers have a better winning streak than the panfers

I’d offer my support but I don’t associate with losers

have a great day!

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Take a look in the mirror I’m sure you will remember.
Pot calling the kettle black.

my team won last weekend, your pathetic excuse of a team got belted 26-6 LOL. So put your pink panfer jersey on, kiss your cousin on the lips and wear that jersey with pride.

betcats

Referee
Pot calling the kettle black.

my team won last weekend, your pathetic excuse of a team got belted 26-6 LOL. So put your pink panfer jersey on, kiss your cousin on the lips and wear that jersey with pride.

Hahaha fmd has every west fan on here decided to channel their inner rhyno? you must so proud of your team jumping up to 11th.

Pork Hunt

Juniors
Attention all Panthers fans: Luke Capewell has politely requested that you all form an orderly line and proceed to man the glory hole. He's still a bit shattered from the last week or so and needs to find his happy place.

Latest posts