What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Cooper

big pat

Coach
Why don't we all make a qualified opinion of him when he plays his first game for us.The likes of Morley,Burgess ,Graham and Ellis all possess a tough mentality and willingness to get stuck in.If this guy has the same mentality then it is a start,let's wait and see.

because for some people its easier to rubbish them sight unseen.

Deeeco

Juniors
Having seen most of this guys games for the last 6 years.. you've bought a donkey. I hope poor old Coops turns into a racing stallion for you and wish him well but the guy's severely average at best. Had a lot of potential a few years ago before a serious leg break then following complications and nearly losing his life, he lost 2 years development time and you'd be better served going after his more talented younger brother who I thinks knocking around the reserve grades in queensland?

Again, I really hope he goes well but... it's just not going to happen. About the standard of Mark Flanagan if you're looking for a standard comparison

Latest posts