What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichiello vs Hodgson

Who is a better fullback?

• Brett Hodgson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
1. Hodgson
2. Slater
3. Mini
4. Hornby
5. Bowen
6. Hunt
7. Schifoski (sp)
8. Wesser
9. Mckinnon
10. Stewart
11. Webb

Hodgson has had a good season and to me is the only reason why the Tigers had any chance of winning. Mini has been a bit meh.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Yeah like 33 Tigers fans. :lol:

Look, everyone has got differing opinions, and me and you are not going to agree on this, and this will just keep on going and going. So theres no point arguing, i wrote who i thought was better, you can agree or not. But I don't care. It's my opinion, you don't have to like it. So lets just stop before this becomes 12 pages or bickering.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raiders 2004 said:
Yeah like 33 Tigers fans. :lol:

Look, everyone has got differing opinions, and me and you are not going to agree on this, and this will just keep on going and going. So theres no point arguing, i wrote who i thought was better, you can agree or not. But I don't care. It's my opinion, you don't have to like it. So lets just stop before this becomes 12 pages or bickering.

I see, so you start it and you want someone else to finish it? :lol:

Pathetic. You and your mate greeneyed are exactly the same.

And I doubt there would even be 33 Tigers fans on this board, and if you read some of the posts in this thread, alot of non-Tigers supporters voted for Hodgson. So your theory is almost as good as your argumentive ability. :D

I also find it funny that only a Raiders fan would dispute this thread. ;-)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raiders 2004 said:
:roll: Moron....You got nothing other than making it personal... #-o

No. You start a stupid argument and try to finish it when you know you're wrong and then try to act like the nice guy. :roll:

You're pathetic and your list proves it. As I said before go and watch some games and get back to me.

And yet again you didnt respond to my statement, that alot of non-Tigers supporters voted for Hodgson. But keep ignoring the truth. It just makes you look stupid, which you are quite skilled at.

Y2Eel

First Grade
2001 hodgson alot better then 2004
also...

2000 Schifcofske alot better then 2004 :mrgreen:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
No. You start a stupid argument and try to finish it when you know you're wrong and then try to act like the nice guy.

Stupid Argument?? :lol: :lol: OK HERE I GO.

SCHIFCOFSKE VS HODGCRAP

SCHIF:

TACKLES: 94
OFFLOADS: 64
KICKS: 26
TRY ASSISTS: 1
LINE BREAKS: 8
HIT UPS: 343
METRES GAINED: 3026
DUMMY HALF RUNS: 78
ERRORS: 16
MISTACKLES: 35

7/10

HODGCRAP:

TACKLES: 76
OFFLOADS: 20
KICKS: 25
TRY ASSISTS: 6
LINE BREAKS: 20
HIT UPS: 306
METRES GAINED: 2873
DUMMY HALF RUNS: 37
ERRORS: 33 BUTTERFINGERS??? :lol:
MISTACKLES: 35

2/10

HMMMM GEEZ I WONDER.....

Source: NRL Stats

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
To add to that, this isn't Schif's greatest season, yet he still craps all over Hodgcrap. 8) I would have loved to see 2003 Stats for Schif vs Hodgcrap. :clap:

Eddie.

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
To add to that, this isn't Schif's greatest season, yet he still craps all over Hodgcrap. 8) I would have loved to see 2003 Stats for Schif vs Hodgcrap. :clap:

Mistackles per game - hodgo 1.8, drug taker 1.9

So please award that to Hodgson

xwizit

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Raiders 2004 said:

OMG 0.1 :shock: :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
20 line breaks to 8, 11 tries to 5, 6 try assists to one

Hodgo shits all over the drug taker in the main stats

Eddie.

Bench
xwizit said:
Eddie. said:
Raiders 2004 said:

OMG 0.1 :shock: :lol:

yep 8)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tackles - Doesnt prove anything. Mistackles proves something and they are both equal.
Offloads - He doesnt need to offload, because he has more line-breaks, which result in clean passes, not offloads. He offloaded more than once last night, if you watch the game.
Kicks - Prince does all our kicking.
Try Assists - one of the most important stats, and Hodgson a clear winner.
Line breaks - yet again a very important stat and Hodgson a clear winner once again.
Hit ups - Doesnt prove much, but Hodgson takes enough hit-ups as he needs to, especially considering his size.
Metres gained - Hodgson has gained enough metres to score 11 tries. How many tries has Schif scored? :lol:
Dummy half runs: Hodgson sh1ts all over him yet again.
Errors - Very surprised at that stat. He has been as safe as a house at the back.
Mistackles - Hodgson is the size of a peanut, yet still has the same amount of mistackles as Schif. :lol: He is also targeted alot in defence.

Interesting how you left our tries scored and goals. Don't want to show the real truth now do we? :lol:

Nice effort though, but try harder next time.

Eddie.

Bench
Hybrid dont bother, this is a guy who said Wesser was better then Hodgson in 2004

He clearly doesnt watch football, if by some off chance he does, its very worrying.