What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichiello vs Hodgson

Who is a better fullback?

• Brett Hodgson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FUNNY HOW THE ONLY STATS THAT ARE IMPORTANT ARE THE ONES THAT SCHIF DOESN'T EXCEL IN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7 out of 10
vs
2 out of 10

Kicks - Prince does all our kicking.

Ok...THEN...

Interesting how you left our tries scored and goals. Don't want to show the real truth now do we?

Joel Monaghan, Mark McLinden, Simon Woolford, Matt Gafa. ;-)

Dummy half runs: Hodgson sh1ts all over him yet again.

How? Schifcofske has 78 and Hodgson has 37? :shock: Someone looks stupid

Mistackles - Hodgson is the size of a peanut, yet still has the same amount of mistackles as Schif. He is also targeted alot in defence.

That's cause your teams defence as a whole is crap, and his crap, so they run at him. :lol: 50/0 - 56/0. Did Hodgson forget to turn up?? :lol:

Nice effort though

I know. Cause it just proved Schifcofske is miles better than Hodgcrap.

Raider Azz

Bench
:clap: Good work #1

Eddie. said:
xwizit said:
Eddie. said:
Raiders 2004 said:
To add to that, this isn't Schif's greatest season, yet he still craps all over Hodgcrap. 8) I would have loved to see 2003 Stats for Schif vs Hodgcrap. :clap:

Mistackles per game - hodgo 1.8, drug taker 1.9

So please award that to Hodgson

OMG 0.1 :shock: :lol:

yep 8)
If anything, that should be a tie because they both round up to 2. 0.1 makes sh*t all difference. Although, I suppose we could give you that one as Shif already kicks Hodgo's ass all over the park on every other stat bar 2 or 3!

Eddie.

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FUNNY HOW THE ONLY STATS THAT ARE IMPORTANT ARE THE ONES THAT SCHIF DOESN'T EXCEL IN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7 out of 10
vs
2 out of 10

Kicks - Prince does all our kicking.

Ok...THEN...

Interesting how you left our tries scored and goals. Don't want to show the real truth now do we?

Joel Monaghan, Mark McLinden, Simon Woolford, Matt Gafa. ;-)

Dummy half runs: Hodgson sh1ts all over him yet again.

How? Schifcofske has 78 and Hodgson has 37? :shock: Someone looks stupid

Mistackles - Hodgson is the size of a peanut, yet still has the same amount of mistackles as Schif. He is also targeted alot in defence.

That's cause your teams defence as a whole is crap, and his crap, so they run at him. :lol: 50/0 - 56/0. Did Hodgson forget to turn up?? :lol:

Nice effort though

I know. Cause it just proved Schifcofske is miles better than Hodgcrap.

Your the idiot who highlighted Hodgson in the vital vital stat :roll: of doing more dummy half runs only to edit it later.

Drug taker isint a bad player, in the top 5 but not even close to Hodgo's form in 2004. I mean who would they select in a rep team if one fullback had more dummy half runs, kicks and offloads, and one had more trys, try assists, and way more line breaks.

but then again im talking to a brick wall here, you dont watch any football.

Wesser better then Hodgson in 2004

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
:clap: Good work #1

Eddie. said:
xwizit said:
Eddie. said:
Raiders 2004 said:
To add to that, this isn't Schif's greatest season, yet he still craps all over Hodgcrap. 8) I would have loved to see 2003 Stats for Schif vs Hodgcrap. :clap:

Mistackles per game - hodgo 1.8, drug taker 1.9

So please award that to Hodgson

OMG 0.1 :shock: :lol:

yep 8)
If anything, that should be a tie because they both round up to 2. 0.1 makes sh*t all difference. Although, I suppose we could give you that one as Shif already kicks Hodgo's ass all over the park on every other stat bar 2 or 3!

Yeah bar tries, try assists and line breaks.

There not very important stas for a fullback right??

But dummy half runs and kicks are

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just proves what i suspected, Raiders fans have the least knowledge about football.

Raider Azz

Bench
I'm not the idiot who thinks 0.1 makes a difference...

Who cares which fullback is better. In my opinion Shifcofske is better. You may think Hodgson is better, I couldn't give a rats ass. Trying to disect stats like we are isn't going to prove anything.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
You may think Hodgson is better, I couldn't give a rats ass. Trying to disect stats like we are isn't going to prove anything.

Try telling those thickheads that. :roll: They left me no choice. :( Yet i still showed them the truth, and now they get into all the little details, because it said Hodgcrap avg 0.1 better on a certain stat, cause Schif practically shits all over him everywhere else! :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
Like in dummy half runs and kicks, wow im sure when comparing the fullbacks of the season that will be up on top the list

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tries, try assists and line breaks are not important stats for fullbacks

According to radiers fans

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
I would rate Schif as one of the safest fullbacks in the league - his efforts repelling potential try-scorers on the last line of defence are simply brilliant. Of course, Hodgo is just way out of his depth with that.

Try-scoring and goal kicking are admirable traits for a player, but sadly for tigpies fans, are not a part of the job description of fullback.

Funny how it was a tigpie fan who started the whole Raiders vs Tigpie crap.

Eddie.

Bench
jed said:
I would rate Schif as one of the safest fullbacks in the league - his efforts repelling potential try-scorers on the last line of defence are simply brilliant. Of course, Hodgo is just way out of his depth with that.

Try-scoring and goal kicking are admirable traits for a player, but sadly for tigpies fans, are not a part of the job description of fullback.

Part of the job description does not include tries, line breaks, and try assists

Hope your not a talent scout for any team :lol:

Um by the way Drug Taker has 35 missed tackles, the same as Hodgson who you claim to be out of his depth here. :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
what is the f**king issue here
tiger fans love hodgo
raider fans love schif

neither will ever conceed the other is better so why bother?
I know if the game was on the line with a 2 on 1 attack that i wouldnt want any other fullback protecting our line and that is why schif is better IMO

Drug taker... give yourselfs a triple, must be great to never make a mistake, how i envy you :roll: :roll:

imasharkie

Coach
top fullbacks 2004:
1. Slater
2. Hornby
3. Mini
4. Peachey
5. Hunt
6. Patten
7. Bowen
8. Hodges
9. Wesser
10. Stewart
11. Webb
12. McKinnon
13. O'Davis
14. Watts
15. Schivcofski

jed

First Grade
Eddie. said:
jed said:

Part of the job description does not include tries, line breaks, and try assists

Hope your not a talent scout for any team :lol:

Yes it does, but that is not something that is unique to fullback - all players, particularly the backline, are responsible for these things.

You might also note that I didn't refer to any of these things, I was pointing out that that you can't use stats like goalkicking as a comparison - Schif hasn't been our goal-kicker for the last few months.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Nice work R2004.

Edit the stats and then accuse me of looking stupid. :lol:

Maybe when Schifcofske gets picked for QLD again, you'll have a decent argument. ;-)

Oh and if our defence was sh1t, as you so made out, then how come we have only conceeded 20 points less then Canberra, who have a game in hand? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: