What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misi

Jono Russell

Bench
Whats his contact like? Sign him for atleats another 3 years.

He can catch, Run, Breaks tackles, Make tackles. Makes great metres. What can't the kid do?

What are you're views on him being the NRL ROTY if the form continues?

spider

Coach
he needs to be a tad more patient in defence

he is too eager and tends to over read the play

FTR - i do like the guy, he will get even better with game time in FG

already has the confidence and balls

Jono078

Referee
Wont be rookie of the year.

Was awsome last year at the Warriors.

I was suprised when they axed him, good talent.

Jimbo

Immortal
Sign him for as long as we can for as much as he wants

Have we found the next Peachey?

Jono Russell

Bench
Jimbo said:
Sign him for as long as we can for as much as he wants

Have we found the next Peachey?

He looks to have some of the strengths that peachey possesed. He can very well turn into our best please since the Peach.

Malonez

Juniors
Let's not get too carried away. Let's not name him as the next ... whatever! Let's just wait & see.

spider

Coach
the guy returns the ball like a maniac

its great stuff

would like to know how many hit ups he has taken in recent weeks

and i dont mean running himself from dummy half

Jono Russell

Bench
I'd be happy for him to get it as well. But i'd like to see Misi continue his form and go close just like Douglas last year.

Jono078

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:
I'd be happy for him to get it as well. But i'd like to see Misi continue his form and go close just like Douglas last year.
Lol the point I tried to make in my first post is he isnt eligible for rookie of the year.

He played 5 games for the Warriors last year, so if he ever had a chance at it, it was last year.

cb4

First Grade
doesnt matter how many he played, he started one, the minute u start a game thats ur rookie year, or if you play more than 11 off the bench

Inferno

Coach
spider said:
the guy returns the ball like a maniac

its great stuff

would like to know how many hit ups he has taken in recent weeks

and i dont mean running himself from dummy half

hahah, I love it. It's like he has been watching tapes from the last couple of years and is making up for the last couple of years.

Deserves to keep his spot whether it's on the wing or at fullback. Simmo can play FB in PL, and continue to hone his skills.

Jono Russell

Bench
cb4 said:
doesnt matter how many he played, he started one, the minute u start a game thats ur rookie year, or if you play more than 11 off the bench

I thought the rules was that you had to play no more then 5 FG games in the previous year to be eligable.

Inferno

Coach
Nope, there is a couple FG games where you can start off the bench, but if you start 1 game you are ineligible for the next year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
somethingwithjohn said:
I thought the rules was that you had to play no more then 5 FG games in the previous year to be eligable.

Nope. C3PO speaks the truth. Misi CAN'T win ROTY. Falou can find a place to hang it now anyway. He'll have to break a leg in the next month to miss out on it.

BTW it's a Dally M award not an NRL award.

Latest posts