What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Robson yet?

Good luck to Jeff. Seems a decent bloke and has had to work hard for all he's achieved. Not sure how much effect it would have had if he stayed with us, but hardly our worst re-signing decision.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Everyone is saying Robo was crap. Wasnt fussed on him myself but not the worst player in the game by all means.

Funny how parra fans on this forim are still bagging him out yet his $550,00 replacement has done nothing but miss tackles! Atleast Robo was a tough defender.

To insult to injury are we are coming last? Arent the sharks equal second? And parra fans are still bagging him because he has been a genuine success for the sharks.... BTW he won the game for the Sharks on the weekend during that last play. So he mustn't be to bad!

id suck it up and shut up and realize we got shafted!

Last edited:

Runaround Man

Juniors
I for one miss him and don't think Parra should have let him go. When I watched the Sharks rock solid defence with Robson right in the middle of it all it made me miss him all the more...
He always gives it his all.....

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's a shame we lost our Grand Final halves. But that's the salary cap for ya, can't keep hold of them all. Our Grand Final team was always going to be torn apart.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
It's a shame we lost our Grand Final halves. But that's the salary cap for ya, can't keep hold of them all. Our Grand Final team was always going to be torn apart.
Sad, but true. Once Melbourne caught sight of big Todd Lowrie on the fly, they just had to have him.

Chipmunk

Coach
Robson playing for us in lieu of Sandow ? Our D would improve however our attack would go backwards.

Missing him ? Not really.

Yeah, we wouldnt be able to score 3-5 tries in 7-13 minutes when we are down by 18-31 points and all the pressure is off because we are too far behind to win

Rabbitohs6

Juniors

Youse released Mortimer and refused to re-sign Robson... lol. And we are not missing Sandow :)

Special K

Coach
True, Robbo is fine as long as he has got someone like Carney to do the fancy stuff.
Like you have with Hayne.

I never rated Robson but he has been amazing for us. Good short kicking game, strong defender and dangerous as when he runs(which he does a lot for a &). He was better then Carney on the weekend and is keeping our the most talented youngster we've had in years out of first grade.

How is Tautai going? Is he playing backrow/prop like he was with us?

Tooooks

Bench
Like you have with Hayne.

I never rated Robson but he has been amazing for us. Good short kicking game, strong defender and dangerous as when he runs(which he does a lot for a &). He was better then Carney on the weekend and is keeping our the most talented youngster we've had in years out of first grade.

How is Tautai going? Is he playing backrow/prop like he was with us?

Actually it's nothing like what we have with Hayne.

Agree with the rest of your comment though. Going great guns. Good to see too.

lingard

Coach
People saying that Robson is only playing well because he has Carney with him, I think aren`t watching Cronulla`s games. Robson has been unreal.

Tooooks

Bench
People saying that Robson is only playing well because he has Carney with him, I think aren`t watching Cronulla`s games. Robson has been unreal.

No, but I think having a quality half playing with him relieves him of a lot of pressure.

SDM

First Grade
He is benefitting from Hindmarsh not intercepting backline movements, walking two steps, then taking 45 seconds to be held in a standing tackle.