What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein - the difference between a W or a L

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well bottle is right.

But I have an idea... how about you refuse to post until Rein is released? That's a grand protest and one that is sure to have a lasting impact.

A win-win situation.

Well bottle is right.

But I have an idea... how about you refuse to post until Rein is released? That's a grand protest and one that is sure to have a lasting impact.

A win-win situation.

are your feelings hurt? :lol:

try not to let my opinion get to you so much...after all i'm just some letters on a computer screen :thumn

Umm, no. I'm actually quite comfortable.

I'm more concerned about you. You seem a little obsessive.

Do you need self validation? There are people who can help.

you're the one talkin' to me man. :lol:

like I said, I'm just some letters on your computer screen, you don't have to be concerned about me; but I am flattered. Anywhoo, you can get back to what ever it is you do now and forget about me :lol:

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well it's obvious that you care about those letters on your computer screen.

You seemed confused as to what I think. You're predictable, quite clearly the attention seeker and a common troll. That happens here with some regularity, and you'll shuffle on eventually.

FundyDragon

Bench
Well bottle is right.

A win-win situation.

Looks like Lydda has taken your advice Willow. How long is Rein signed for? lol

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Rein's second year. He is being targetted more and people now what to expect. Only issue I have here is that King should be given more game time. At the moment he gets about 25-30 min. Should be evenly split if not more until Rein's form improves.

watatank

Coach
No, he debuted in early 2011. I think Fien wore the 9 jersey a lot during that year but Rein almost always ended up starting games.

Latest posts