What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Questions started to get asked when my stationary expenses escalated significantly.

Didn't help that Baz ratted on me either.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I watched some of them as well and genuinely tried to engage with him on a few things.

But, unfortunately when faced with logical, reasoned arguments that suggested what he was pedalling was questionable he got a bit 'holier than thou'. To the point where he refused to explain himself beyond saying that I wasn't smart enough to understand his gibber.

It happened a few times actually. He hasn't really posted after the last time it happened.

T.S Quint

Coach
I watched some of them as well and genuinely tried to engage with him on a few things.

But, unfortunately when faced with logical, reasoned arguments that suggested what he was pedalling was questionable he got a bit 'holier than thou'. To the point where he refused to explain himself beyond saying that I wasn't smart enough to understand his gibber.

Well you aren't.

Bazal

Post Whore
Questions started to get asked when my stationary expenses escalated significantly.

Didn't help that Baz ratted on me either.

I didn't rat on you! You drank four thousand Sierra Nevada Torpedoes and chased after The Chief of Marine Biologising's wife screaming that you were the number three marine biologist in Australia and you had a blank cheque book and she should come and help you spread syphilis amongst the Far North QLD colony of King penguins....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't rat on you! You drank four thousand Sierra Nevada Torpedoes and chased after The Chief of Marine Biologising's wife screaming that you were the number three marine biologist in Australia and you had a blank cheque book and she should come and help you spread syphilis amongst the Far North QLD colony of King penguins....
Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now...