What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Happy MEel

First Grade
Can you clarify what you mean?
I don't want to speak on behalf of MJC but I understood it to mean that if you are not required to remove anyone from the squad (apart from a minimum wage player) and weren't looking to upgrade any other position, Cronk would be more chance of winning a premiership with us, than moses with us.

Perhaps MJC and I share the same pharmacist.

84 Baby

Referee
I don't want to speak on behalf of MJC but I understood it to mean that if you are not required to remove anyone from the squad (apart from a minimum wage player) and weren't looking to upgrade any other position, Cronk would be more chance of winning a premiership with us, than moses with us.

I just thought he meant "f**k you, pou"

emjaycee

Coach

What he said.

And its not the pharmacists fault.
I broke 2 ribs at the Sharks game and then went on a cruise the next day so havent been resting as prescribed.

Decided today to try some out of date endone i had lying around... whooshka.

Happy MEel

First Grade
What he said.

And its not the pharmacists fault.
I broke 2 ribs at the Sharks game and then went on a cruise the next day so havent been resting as prescribed.

Decided today to try some out of date endone i had lying around... whooshka.
That's the good stuff. Had some after a surgery where I required gauze to be packed into an open wound daily. Fun times.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

So you're saying if they cost the same?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But this is for next year, and we haven't filled our top 25 yet. Whatever the difference in price between the two, it will be reflected in the quality of players recruited/retained alongside them.

Happy MEel

First Grade
But this is for next year, and we haven't filled our top 25 yet. Whatever the difference in price between the two, it will be reflected in the quality of players recruited/retained alongside them.
It's not that hard Pou. Hypothetically speaking, if we fill up the remaining spots on our roster with players that the Coach wants and we can still afford either half after that, we're more likely to win a comp with Cronk in the team than Moses.

Swiftstylez

Bench
It's not that hard Pou. Hypothetically speaking, if we fill up the remaining spots on our roster with players that the Coach wants and we can still afford either half after that, we're more likely to win a comp with Cronk in the team than Moses.

You are a dream come true.

emjaycee

Coach
Assuming the top 25 use all of our available cap.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon he would rather spend less on a halfback so he can fit more talent around him.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If we could include a fit Sterlo at his peak or a fit Lewis at his peak into the current squad and the salary cap didn't count who would you pick and why?

If Mick Cronin came out of retirement after some revolutionary surgery and was now 2.35 times the player Hayne was at his peak, but cost twice as much as current Hayne would accept, would you have toast or corn flakes for breakfast?