What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Swiftstylez

Bench
Mods, can you take away people's ability to start new threads?

This is an informed opinion based on information given from additional sources. The same with my Hagan thread, it it based on coaching statistics.

If you want a safe space free of conflicting opinions on the internet move countries.

Swiftstylez

Bench
The following former halves players were better or as good as Moses for the Eels in their prime: Tim Smith, Chris Sandow, Hayne, Mortimer, Robson, Brett Finch.

Kornstar

Coach
This is an informed opinion based on information given from additional sources. The same with my Hagan thread, it it based on coaching statistics.

If you want a safe space free of conflicting opinions on the internet move countries.

I generally don't have a problem not going into threads that don't interest me but when there are multiple garbage threads and titles by the same person it is annoying to sift through.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I generally don't have a problem not going into threads that don't interest me but when there are multiple garbage threads and titles by the same person it is annoying to sift through.

Thanks, you seem like a nice man :)
Sorry for disadvantaging your life with 2 threads on the front page that are imo highly relevent.

Before u go,please tell me how Moses is going to be more likely to win a premiership than Cronk or even Mortimer???

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Their likelihood of winning the comp comes down to the team they're in. If Cronk joined Parra he would be less chance of winning a premiership than Moses because his higher price would push out more player talent.

emjaycee

Coach
Their likelihood of winning the comp comes down to the team they're in. If Cronk joined Parra he would be less chance of winning a premiership than Moses because his higher price would push out more player talent.

Not in the current year (or future years) if there was no need to push out any existing player talent to accommodate him (Cronk). The only difference in likelihood would be the difference in contribution Cronk would make vs Moses.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unless you were paying them the same under the cap, one will occupy more of the cap. This would leave less cap space for their team mates.