What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks

dribble73

Juniors
When can you see the Moses and Brooks pairing happening in the top grade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Id always thought 2016 to be honest but the more I see of him the more Im thinking 2015.
Might get a couple of games late in season if we are out of contention.
Needs a big off season in gym.

Brings genuine skills and great relationship with Brooks.
2015 at some stage...maybe start of season.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'm thinking he will be the backup half for 2015, with Brooks and Austin being the first choice pairing.

When we get to 2016 it will be very interesting, as I expect Moses will have put on a few kg and had at least a couple of NRL games. Also, Austin will be off contract so if the club is wanting to stick with Moses as our first choice 5/8 then Austin might end up going to another club...hopefully not as Austin is really starting to impress me.

b.bear

Juniors
minimum 12 months before he gets a run .I would like it to longer, but kids are in a hurry these days ,and if we don't start him another team probably will.
this kid is so small needs a massive off season

super_coach

First Grade
He will be fast tracked and I expect him to get first shot at the no the no6 in 2015, we are paying him lots and lots of money at present to do a apprenticeship year. Cant see the club wanting to pay for another apprenticeship year in 2015, they will be looking to cash in on their investment.

Of course Blake Austin might throw a spanner in the works if he continues to impress.We are certainly in a healthy position at present.