What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

Valheru

Coach
Suspension for a week? LOL @ delusional Rorters fans. Mitchy is in big shit.

T.

Yep because you know all the details of course.

Suspension for one week for refusing to leave a premise when asked. If the incident is more serious then the punishment should be increased accordingly.

betcats

Referee
Yep because you know all the details of course.

Suspension for one week for refusing to leave a premise when asked. If the incident is more serious then the punishment should be increased accordingly.

He got arrested for refusing to leave the area, its easily more then a week for that, plus they are still sorting out what happened inside with the woman so it could be a lot worse.

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
It's an Eastern Sydney thing mate whereas a group of guys all stand in a circle pleasuring themselves on said turkey whilst slapping each other on back or penis . The criteria is ,

*The turkey must have been grain fed
*footwear must be of boat wear variety
*Hairstyle must be of latest David Beckham style
*shirts must be v of the neck
*1st rule of Turkey slap is you must ALWAYS Instagram The Turkey Slap
:lol:

fred95

Juniors
I'd settle for him just being sidelined for origin 1. I once joked that it would take him being arrested for NSW not to pick him.

But sadly this seems minor and because he's a "star" he'll get a slap on the wrist when a fringe first grader would be on a building site by next week.

In spite of the trouble he is, in I bet he will play for the Blues before either of your halves do.

Lambretta

First Grade
If indeed it's similar to the Blake Ferguson incident then I won't be too upset if he gets dumped.

I wonder if Pearce will go the "I thought it was the same girl I f**ked last week" defence

Actually, maybe he'll go the "bitch was dancing with the guy I f**ked last weekend" defence which might explain his lack of a girlfriend

Lucky for Laurie there's still a little time to go before Origin. Should mean that Daniel Mortimer will be cherry ripe to take Mitchell's place in game 1.

9a6db8a14acec5d36ff83342d8c5770b9c353aea8083613224178cdc2cbc0d9f.jpg

Canard

Immortal
There just aren't any excuses anymore, I can't understand how these guys can be so brain dead, and put there future livelihood as such risk.