What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

goodplayer

Juniors
I'd be pissed if i was him, they keep using his grimace face as a file photo.
He looks like a mong and deserves to miss origin one.
mongs cant help it . god gave them birth , just like you :(

tried to hard on the dance floor . Saturday night fever :lol:

Or pissed about having to root playmates . Man I hate that turd .
playmates or man turd gobbler , like yourself :lol:

bottle

Coach
I support a custodial sentence immediately, with a release date of mid July or so.
Just as a precautionary measure.

10367158_10202736120416659_7186346374188481570_n.jpg

It was a provocation by the woman, who was flashing a lot of breast that night. All Pearce was demanding was to see her nipples --- a demand that he was trying to have responded to positively because Pearcy, as we all know, is a man of action.

Pearce is being picked on as usual by the same losers who can't see that it is Paul Gallen who usually gives away the penalty that loses the deciding State of Origin match.

Lambretta

First Grade
Didn't Ferguson get dropped for something similar?

Yes, he did

Personally I think Pearce is going to end up having the book thrown at him

Ironic that Pearce was nominated as by the Roosters as a "Favoured son" for the Women in League round.

I voted for Ashley Harrison from the Gold Coast. Seems I was right not to pick Pearce.

Lambretta

First Grade
Will be interesting to see what comes out of the investigation. If it's a ferguson like incident then hopefully the club sacks him.

Seriously after they got punted from the Clovelly you'd think a level head somewhere would have thought to go home. Dumbasses

I thought the SMH reported it as the Coogee Bay Hotel - which makes sense. Anyway, I can honestly believe it. Morons the lot of em.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
What is a "turkey slap?"

I live in London where there are no turkeys.

It's an Eastern Sydney thing mate whereas a group of guys all stand in a circle pleasuring themselves on said turkey whilst slapping each other on back or penis . The criteria is ,

*The turkey must have been grain fed
*footwear must be of boat wear variety
*Hairstyle must be of latest David Beckham style
*shirts must be v of the neck
*1st rule of Turkey slap is you must ALWAYS Instagram The Turkey Slap

Valheru

Coach
NRL players continuously astound me, I don’t care if they go out but when someone tells you to leave just comply and there won’t be any issues. As for the young girl, there are any number of reasons she may have been distressed so will have to wait for more information to judge on that. Regardless, I hope the club suspends him for a week to send a very clear message to the playing group that this won’t be tolerated under this coaching regime.

betcats

Referee
I think this is one instance of alleged player misconduct that fans off all teams can come together and hope that the allegations are true and the penalties harsh.

Latest posts