What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Danish

Referee
Pretty much.

Obviously the night they spent in that hotel room together (the infamous Myles hallway incident) included some sort of black magic curse splitting their footy powers into club and rep performances.

I bet thats what made Myles so sick...

Wow, what a week for Pearce.

Steps up with a dominant display surrounded by losers for NSW.

Nominated by big Mal Meninga as the chief contender for the AUS #6 jersey.

Named as a superstar by the anti-Roosters website news.com.

Leads the Roosters to a golden point victory over the might Melbourne Storm.

His time has come people. Either jump on the bandwagon now or risk being left behind.

POPEYE

Coach
When Pearce is my age his grandkids will be bragging to their mates about how many Origin games he played. When asked how many he won the answer will be 'Unfortunately, in that time Grandad played against the greatest RL team in history' . . . time heals all wounds if memory doesn't

Meapro Ham

Juniors
What's with all this fascination with Pearce by Tigers and Panthers fans? Is it a diversion from thinking about your own rubbish sides?

OldPanther

Coach
At least he can beat a reserve grade team unlike Matt Moylan.

Considering Moylan was really backed out of the game most of the time because of the head knock, got a try assist and it still took a miracle try at the death to beat us I'm perfectly fine with that result yesterday. You lot on the other hand should have handed the Storm their heads on a plate with the NSW 7 running things yet went down by 20 and went to golden point because Munster can't kick straight (2 from 5 lol).

On the bright side I'm glad he learned to kick a field goal this year.

OldPanther

Coach
What's with all this fascination with Pearce by Tigers and Panthers fans? Is it a diversion from thinking about your own rubbish sides?

For me it's being annoyed at his origin history. I care about NSW as much as club games. If he has a great game and wins game 3 I'll be the first to congratulate him. I'll even do it on here.

beave

Coach
A07208A9-6B2E-4859-9D98-92520D0443FD_zpshyijxmo8.png

Garry Jack having a crack at his mates son.........

No matter how shit Mitchell Pearce is, at least he has the kahunas to play a mans game, unlike Jacks shirt lifting offspring.