What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

RWB

Bench
Considering Moylan was really backed out of the game most of the time because of the head knock, got a try assist and it still took a miracle try at the death to beat us I'm perfectly fine with that result yesterday. You lot on the other hand should have handed the Storm their heads on a plate with the NSW 7 running things yet went down by 20 and went to golden point because Munster can't kick straight (2 from 5 lol).

On the bright side I'm glad he learned to kick a field goal this year.

The Raiders, Roosters & Panthers should've all won comfortably yesterday.

The Panthers & Raiders especially because they've had minimal or in the Panthers case no impacts from SOO up against sides who had been heavily affected by Origin.

You're perfectly fine with the result? Forget denial dude you're f**king delusional.

OldPanther

Coach
The Raiders, Roosters & Panthers should've all won comfortably yesterday.

The Panthers & Raiders especially because they've had minimal or in the Panthers case no impacts from SOO up against sides who had been heavily affected by Origin.

You're perfectly fine with the result? Forget denial dude you're f**king delusional.

We had 40% possession and made 400 tackles yet still had it until the last few minutes when they got a miracle type try rather than cracking our defence. One of our halves were out of it. We've had byes to prevent the combinations getting regular games together since changing the team. up the discipline and don't get a few of the 50/50 against us and we win easily. Lastly Griffin the idiot not moving Moylan and Edwards till recently. Now if we do the same thing the next few weeks I'll tear them to shreds.

RWB

Bench
We had 40% possession and made 400 tackles yet still had it until the last few minutes when they got a miracle type try rather than cracking our defence. One of our halves were out of it. We've had byes to prevent the combinations getting regular games together since changing the team. up the discipline and don't get a few of the 50/50 against us and we win easily. Lastly Griffin the idiot not moving Moylan and Edwards till recently. Now if we do the same thing the next few weeks I'll tear them to shreds.

Yeh you had 40% possession because you completed at 70% and gave away 11 penalties. That's called playing poorly, you talk about possession like it's something that's out of the Panthers control.

Isaah Yeo made more errors (3 knock-ons, 2 penalties) than he had runs of the football. That's called playing poorly.

Not one of your forwards made over 100m. That's called playing poorly.

Byes have prevented you from getting combos and that's why you lost? lol I bet you the Roosters, Melbourne, Broncos & Cowboys would all gladly swap those inconvenient byes you guys have had and replace it with all the players they had pulled out of their squads and handed back injured over the past month.

Quit with the lame excuses you can't (rightfully) criticise the Roosters for nearly losing to a Melbourne side heavily affected by Origin and then try to excuse your side for ACTUALLY losing to a Cowboys side heavily affected by Origin.

Life's Good

Coach
Wow, what a week for Pearce.

Steps up with a dominant display surrounded by losers for NSW.

Nominated by big Mal Meninga as the chief contender for the AUS #6 jersey.

Named as a superstar by the anti-Roosters website news.com.

Leads the Roosters to a golden point victory over the might Melbourne Storm.

His time has come people. Either jump on the bandwagon now or risk being left behind.
Good Father's Day present coming up for you Mr Pearce.

OldPanther

Coach
Yeh you had 40% possession because you completed at 70% and gave away 11 penalties. That's called playing poorly, you talk about possession like it's something that's out of the Panthers control.

Isaah Yeo made more errors (3 knock-ons, 2 penalties) than he had runs of the football. That's called playing poorly.

Not one of your forwards made over 100m. That's called playing poorly.

Byes have prevented you from getting combos and that's why you lost? lol I bet you the Roosters, Melbourne, Broncos & Cowboys would all gladly swap those inconvenient byes you guys have had and replace it with all the players they had pulled out of their squads and handed back injured over the past month.

Quit with the lame excuses you can't (rightfully) criticise the Roosters for nearly losing to a Melbourne side heavily affected by Origin and then try to excuse your side for ACTUALLY losing to a Cowboys side heavily affected by Origin.

We have a new spine. Getting some games together and building momentum will make a huge difference. I never said they didn't play poorly. The point of the possession stat was how well they defended which is a huge improvement from us. Even when going well we are usually the worst defencive side going. The why is irrelevant for that. I was directly answering where you questioned how I could be happy and this is why and also why I said if the next few games go the same way my opinion will change.

Pedge1971

First Grade
When Pearce is my age his grandkids will be bragging to their mates about how many Origin games he played. When asked how many he won the answer will be 'Unfortunately, in that time Grandad played against the greatest RL team in history' . . . time heals all wounds if memory doesn't

Profound. His record is similar to Old Mates as a coach in State of Wank.

Old mate is a great club coach, but f**king hopeless when the real pressure is on. Lets not mention his record in the other games that count like grand finals when there is a level playing field cap wise.

But then you arent on here to debate are you China......

Pedge1971

First Grade
A07208A9-6B2E-4859-9D98-92520D0443FD_zpshyijxmo8.png

Garry Jack having a crack at his mates son.........

No matter how shit Mitchell Pearce is, at least he has the kahunas to play a mans game, unlike Jacks shirt lifting offspring.

One of the great Jack Garry moments was the pasting he copped from Iam Roberts for being a massive dick on field.

His son even hates him.

POPEYE

Coach
Profound. His record is similar to Old Mates as a coach in State of Wank.

Old mate is a great club coach, but f**king hopeless when the real pressure is on. Lets not mention his record in the other games that count like grand finals when there is a level playing field cap wise.

But then you arent on here to debate are you China......
Come in spinner

POPEYE

Coach
One of the great Jack Garry moments was the pasting he copped from Iam Roberts for being a massive dick on field.

His son even hates him.
Now that's something I won't wind up . . . Iam's brother Ian is a hero of mine and Jack was/is a 24 carat prick

Latest posts