What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Mitchell Pearce is a great kicker of bombs. What he needs to do more is, when in the Queensland red zone, put grubbers into the in goal area for Captain Cordner or James Tedesco to score tries off.

mxlegend99

Referee
I would take Josh McCrone at 7 for NSW ahead of Pearce.

We won a series with Hodkinson there... simply because he WASN'T Pearce. At club level... yeah he's awesome and probably top 5 halves. But in Origin he is a proven failure.
I got it right on Page 1.

Pearce is a guaranteed series loss. Its impossible to pick a worse Origin player than him.

3 games. 0 try assists. 0 linebreak assists... but this is HIS team. f**king joke. Any merkin defending him has no idea

t-ba

Post Whore
I got it right on Page 1.

Pearce is a guaranteed series loss. Its impossible to pick a worse Origin player than him.

3 games. 0 try assists. 0 linebreak assists... but this is HIS team. f**king joke. Any merkin defending him has no idea

But we won game 1 with him guiding us around the park in the crucial last 20 minutes!

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
He played well, showed some brital defence and was always sly and devious in attack. Obviously won't get the accolades he deserves around here, but you'd save the biggest steak in the stack for him if he rocked up to your BBQ.

Latest posts