What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Apey

Staff member
Why did they take down the Pearce blunders video. Conspiracy to let the merkin off the hook I reckon.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well on the bright side sucking at club footy shouldn't have an effect on his Origin footy. In his 17 game career his club form has never shown in his rep form.

JJ

Immortal
Hodgkinson plodding it up for Newcastle today maybe NSW will go for a proven winner at origin level?

Scaven

Juniors
Hodgkinson plodding it up for Newcastle today maybe NSW will go for a proven winner at origin level?
Nah better off going for Matt "king of the plodders" Moylen. He throws a good intercept at least.

OldPanther

Coach
Nah better off going for Matt "king of the plodders" Moylen. He throws a good intercept at least.

Yeah 1 bad pass. Played damn good in a badly beaten team. Created line breaks, kicked well. Pearce disappears every time his team is getting rolled.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
At the origin selection table if I had a choice between Mitchell Pearce and a fence post I'd choose the fence post everytime. A fence post is always solid and does it's job

mxlegend99

Referee
Mitchell Pearce has just been selected again to represent the great state of New South Wales in State of Origin III. We can expect to see another decisive performance by the maestro.
It's spelled disastrous.

It's scary to think a reserve grader in Ben Hunt will win an Origin series in his first ever appearance while Pearce will still be waiting after losing 7 series.