What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Matt Moylan has a better win rate than Mitchell Pearce in State of Origin... and won his first ever Origin game in the halves.

Mitchell Pearce lost his first 4 Origin matches and has lost all 6 series he has played in. Mitchell Pearce in sky blue is the very definition of being a loser.

I dont want Moylan anywhere near a series with Pearce. He ruins players rep careers.
Premierships = Zero

mxlegend99

Referee
Premierships = Zero
I dont recall ever saying Moylan was a better club player than Pearce. Roosters are a better team than Panthers and Pearce is a good club halfback. I am happy to admit that as it is the truth.

I dont care how good he is at club level though as I dont give a shit about the Roosters. Pearce can retire with 10 premierships for all I care... it won't change the fact he is terrible at Origin.

I dont recall ever saying Moylan was a better club player than Pearce. Roosters are a better team than Panthers and Pearce is a good club halfback. I am happy to admit that as it is the truth.

I dont care how good he is at club level though as I dont give a shit about the Roosters. Pearce can retire with 10 premierships for all I care... it won't change the fact he is terrible at Origin.
But why do you feel Moylan would be better at origin level?

mxlegend99

Referee
But why do you feel Moylan would be better at origin level?
Because he is a big moment player... and so far he hasnt proven that he is shit at that level.

He was average in his games at fullback, but he was better than Pearce in his debut game in the halves. He came up with a big play near the death of the game that contributed to NSW coming from behind to win.

There's no better player in the game at putting a bloke through a gap.

Edit
If he sucked for a couple of series I would want him gone. I dont want NSW weakened by players from my club side if they arent good enough. I want NSW to win regardless of where those players come from.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Chooks fans have zero justification for ever trying to defend this utter dud at origin level. He has done nothing for NSW and in the highly, highly likely case NSW loses yet another series in 2 weeks time, he'll have gone SEVEN series while contributing nothing except laughs for qlderp fans.

POPEYE

Coach
Chooks fans have zero justification for ever trying to defend this utter dud at origin level. He has done nothing for NSW and in the highly, highly likely case NSW loses yet another series in 2 weeks time, he'll have gone SEVEN series while contributing nothing except laughs for qlderp fans.
. . . and he still gets to keep his 3rd Place Australian Halves rating