What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MNF R5 - Raiders v Roosters *Spoilers/Discussion*

Raider_69

Post Whore
costo slapped the taste out of his mouth
with the 2 points in hand, gutsy win from us, alot of blokes were struggling for us.. the loss of dobbo was huge

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dodger said:
Need a towel Raiduh?

de-fib machine would be more appropriate...
deadset given me a f**king heart attack, when im dead tired for work tomorrow, ill blame these pricks!

Good night all, go you raiders!

mxlegend99

Referee
That was a cheap win.

Roosters played them off the park, and the Raiders were gifted that win. They should feel very lucky to get away with it. That was one of the worst refereeing displays i have seen.

hrundi99

First Grade
mxlegend99 said:
That was a cheap win.

Roosters played them off the park, and the Raiders were gifted that win. They should feel very lucky to get away with it. That was one of the worst refereeing displays i have seen.

Did you lose money on them or something you sook...?

lil ripsta

That game prooved the Roosters can score trys when they want to. They are getting better every week and I think their first win is just around the corner.

azza

Juniors
Get over it mx, you clearly have some sort of grudge against the Raiders based on your comments tonight.

mxlegend99

Referee
hrundi99 said:
Did you lose money on them or something you sook...?
No. I thought the better team should have won.

That double movement try. That was 6 points gifted to the Raiders.
Missing the ball being picked up while over the dead ball line, then getting a penalty in that set cost the Roosters 80 metres.

That's just 2 calls that were big turning points in the Roosters game. Deadset, all this gutsy win crap, they were outplayed.

I hate the Roosters and would never put money on them to win. But deadset, they got ripped off.

aussies1st

Staff member
Once Dobson went off we fell apart. Impressed with Costigan running, Kelly should have been in the centre as he is a decent hit up guy.

sydraider

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
we were all over them mx, until the injury to dobson, we'll be fine

We definately lacked a bit of structure without him.

That was a lucky one, happy to take the 2 points though.

Bad luck roosters fans, I dont think you will have to wait too much longer for that 1000th

I need a stiff drink after that one.

PHEW!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Just as an aside, Brandy is great, but can someone please tell him to stop using the word 'but' at the end of sentences.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Roosters were sorta unlucky with some of those calls but i don't ever think i've seen a team's backs do so little in a game ever. The forwards worked their butts off and the centres and wingers gave them not support. Amos Roberts would have to go down as the laziest player in the game. So in the end I do think the Raiders deserved the win on a whole team effort.

Latest posts