What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Phone Wallpapers - DONE

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hey Chickens!!

Anyone want to make me a sexytimes Wallpaper for my phone with my name (just JESS) in big bubbly letters??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What sort of phone have you got? (So I can size it right)

Timmah

Staff member
He'll also need your number, so he can, um, colour it right. :sarcasm:
:lol: Nice attempted insult. Pity you have NFI. See why I advised last week sheeping along with everyone else's stupid jokes doesn't work?

As Jess said, Didgi FAIL.

Didgi

Didgi Fail.. Tim already has my number.. :D
So I... I... :( But Jess.

:lol: Nice attempted insult. Pity you have NFI. See why I advised last week sheeping along with everyone else's stupid jokes doesn't work?

As Jess said, Didgi FAIL.

Holy sh*t, is it all dogs fans that have no sense of humour or is it just you. Need I direct you to the definition of a joke once more. This time it wasnt even to tease or make fun of, so I dont understand why you get so insulted. And that wasnt a "sheep along," as I dont believe anyone else has made that joke before. Obviously I have no idea about your private life, and I wasnt to know you already had Jess' number, was I?
It also wasn't an attempted insult. I dont exactly go into a forum looking to offend other members. If that offended you, I apologise, it was a light hearted stab.

Perhaps you hold grudges for old arguments, but I dont. It's like it never happened to me. OK? I respect your work and the obvious talents (and software) you have.

Perhaps Didgi fail, but Timmahs sense of humour epic fail.

[/rant]

Now, Jess' number kthx.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Should do, griffo.

Didgi, if you can't see that what you said came across as an insult then I feel sorry for you. A number of things you have said lately come across as just another joke at my expense, regardless of the subject matter.

Didgi

Should I just not talk in threads you have posted in? Maybe the problem is at you end. If you think I was implying you were a stalker or something, maybe you're getting paranoid.

Timmah

Staff member
No, it simply came across as an attempt to insult me, which you've taken the opportunity to do to me twice unprovoked in the last couple of weeks.

Didgi

Please explain to me how you took it, and how it looked to you. I (obviously) didnt realise it was going to hurt you so much.

Look, I'm sorry. Tell me when you get over it and we'll make peace then.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I'm over the insult part, I just don't understand how you don't think I could've taken offence :lol:

Doug2234

First Grade
stg-mobile.jpg

Any chance you can do this with a smaller logo and more background???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
timothy, why did you hack some of the logo's in half?

looks sh*thouse

I contemplated offerring constructive criticism, i instead opted for abusive criticism