What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mogg out for season

PRKLCD

Juniors
Acording to reports on Fox Sports Mogg is out for the season. Not really what we need at the moment.
:?

Raider_69

Post Whore
come again? i thought it was just a neck issue that would be a week max
thats last i herd :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Purtell was a late exclusion from last week's 30-12 loss to the Bulldogs after failing to recover from a lingering round-four rib injury.

Craig Frawley has been shifted to centre to provide cover for the injured Adam Mogg, who suffered a neck injury last weekend and will be out of the season indefinitely.

Newcomer Marshall Chalk has again been named on the wing to provide cover for the injury ravaged Raiders.
-----------

Not out for the season, he is out indefinitely, which means it could be 10 weeks or it could be 1 week, its a week by week proposition.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I heard he crushed a few his vertebrae in the collision. Not surprised really, you don't want to mess around with things like that. Get better soon 'Egg Mogg".

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh indefinate is "usually" an indicator that they cant gage a time frame which will generally mean the player will be out for an extended amount of time. and injuries like these you dont mess with.

all the best moggy... have a good and quick recovery

raider_ktj

Juniors
Poor bugger, how crushing for him! He was in such good form and got taken out by his own team mate. Hope he gets better soon!

PRKLCD

Juniors
posh said:
lets rip up his contract while the iron is hot

There would be a lot of people I would get rid off before Mogg. Besides, the guy has a serious neck injury, why don't you kick him while he's down

legend

Coach
lol, I thought it was a pretty funny comment to be honest and it may well lead to his release as he is nearing 30.

Mogg is a below average first grader who has moments in the sun but is by no means a star although it would be harsh to tear up his contract while he is injured.

Boing Boing

Juniors
We can all take the piss out of Mogg on occasion, but you never wish something like this on a person. Best wishes, Egg.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Honestly, if I was a newcomer to league I'd be wondering where the town of Injuryravaged was.

As in the constant references to the "injury ravaged Raiders".

hrundi99

First Grade
Derogatory comments about a player in a thread about his potentially season-ending injury are tacky at best.

Pull your socks up.

thickos

First Grade
All the best Moggles, damn this injury curse again...

If it is serious I'd say he'll be out for quite a while. Speedy recovery mate, has had a reasonable start to 06 too.