What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mogg out for season

PRKLCD

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Derogatory comments about a player in a thread about his potentially season-ending injury are tacky at best.

Pull your socks up.

Totally agree. What true fan of the raiders would make comments about a injured player.
Also rember that is family would have had to watch on TV as it took 10 mins to get him off the field in a neck brace.
I don't mind what people think of him as a player, but just remember that it could have been a lot worse, and to talk about ripping his contract up is harsh.

legend

Coach
hrundi99 said:
Derogatory comments about a player in a thread about his potentially season-ending injury are tacky at best.

Pull your socks up.

Umm, where are the derogatory comments? I haven't read anyone saying bad things about Mogg as a person.:?

ak47

Juniors
Dont rip us his contract..........keep him

make him earn his spot back and the hard way

ie Enter Ale.............

Moggs 1st grade career with raiders (pending an injury to his replacments) is over.....Ale is brewing!!!

legend

Coach
hrundi99 said:

Hardly derogatory comments. I said what I thought abour Mogg as a player and to tell me to pull my socks up is a bit rich IMO. Who are you, the thought police?

Not everyone shares your view and when the line is crossed into personal insults then you have some cause for chastising those in question, but chipping people for expressing their opinions is way over the top.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't agree with your very narrow and moral high ground views but don't tell you to pull your socks up.:roll:

legend

Coach
ak47 said:
Dont rip us his contract..........keep him

make him earn his spot back and the hard way

ie Enter Ale.............

Moggs 1st grade career with raiders (pending an injury to his replacments) is over.....Ale is brewing!!!

Better watch it mate, that comment was really below the belt and uncalled for. I really don't know how you can live with yourself after saying such nasty things...

Mogg has been nothing but utter sh*t for us for 3 years now. I hope he recovers from his injury and wish him the best for his future, but I just hope it isn't with the raiders. We deserve better. IMO Mogg has a lot of potential but is very lazy. much like Ryan O'hara

Edwahu

Bench
Mogg is actually a decent ballrunner but like most of the skilled players in our side he hasnt been able to show anything because of the tactics we use.

Chachi

Bench
Shocking injury and a terrible way to possibly end your season and/or career. While I haven't been his biggest fan over the last couple of years, he was really starting to put in again this year at a time we really needed him. I hope he gets back on the field sooner rather than later.

hrundi99

First Grade
legend said:
Hardly derogatory comments. I said what I thought abour Mogg as a player and to tell me to pull my socks up is a bit rich IMO. Who are you, the thought police?

Not everyone shares your view and when the line is crossed into personal insults then you have some cause for chastising those in question, but chipping people for expressing their opinions is way over the top.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't agree with your very narrow and moral high ground views but don't tell you to pull your socks up.:roll:

Yes and they're all coming out of the woodwork to have a go at me.

You need to admit that you're a Raiders-hater at the moment, so it's open slather for you.

I guess I'd be a hater if I had to drive a Tribute. :D

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well I thought Mogg was playing alot better this year. Has scored a few tries and has been taking the pressure off the forwards with some decent hitups off our line. A real shame to see him out for the season.

legend

Coach
hrundi99 said:
Yes and they're all coming out of the woodwork to have a go at me.

You need to admit that you're a Raiders-hater at the moment, so it's open slather for you.

I guess I'd be a hater if I had to drive a Tribute. :D

Sold th Tribute. Drive a shiny new Mazda 6 and a Toyota Hilux Surf these days.

I'm not a Raiders hater, I'm a hater of the way we play, the way we are coached and the way we are managed. If I hated the Raiders that much, I'd simply throw in the towel which I have never done and will never do. My angst is because I want to see the team succeed at all costs and it drives me insane to see a team like ours play the way they do.

hrundi99

First Grade
legend said:
Sold th Tribute. Drive a shiny new Mazda 6 and a Toyota Hilux Surf these days.

I'm not a Raiders hater, I'm a hater of the way we play, the way we are coached and the way we are managed. If I hated the Raiders that much, I'd simply throw in the towel which I have never done and will never do. My angst is because I want to see the team succeed at all costs and it drives me insane to see a team like ours play the way they do.

Mate you just sound a little jaded, that's all.

;-)

posh

Juniors
PRKLCD said:
There would be a lot of people I would get rid off before Mogg. Besides, the guy has a serious neck injury, why don't you kick him while he's down

i regret nothing!