What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi Gone.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
3 weeks

does that make it the GF or the GFQ??

if he got 3 weeks he would still be out for the yr taking into account the eels beating the eagles this weekend.

mickdo

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
if he got 3 weeks he would still be out for the yr taking into account the eels beating the eagles this weekend.
We are talking about Hindy now, not Fui.

Mr Saab

Referee
gotcha..my bad

i hope himdmarsh makes it back this yr. He wont be 100%, but a 75% Hindmarsh is better than no hindmarsh

mickdo

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
gotcha..my bad

i hope himdmarsh makes it back this yr. He wont be 100%, but a 75% Hindmarsh is better than no hindmarsh
A 75% Hindy is better than most players at 100% :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
So Moi Moi has been charged? What a load of crap, Its for the so called high tackle on Barnes? What a cry baby deadset, It was a great hit.

Mr Saab

Referee
mulder...it was not for the tackle placed on report...it was for his hit previous to that.
It was
late, and a player who didnt have the ball
high
swinging arm
reckless

I am sure if Tonie Carroll did the same thing to Tim Smith you would want blood!

varion

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:

3 Weeks is GF Qualifier.

This week

Eels vs Eagles and if Eels win

1 week

Eels vs no one

1 week

Eels vs ??? (GF Qualifier)

Thats 3 weeks recuperation. If Hindmarsh can come back in 3 that would be great IF we knock over Eagles. If we dont we are in some trouble.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
mulder...it was not for the tackle placed on report...it was for his hit previous to that.
It was
late, and a player who didnt have the ball
high
swinging arm
reckless

I am sure if Tonie Carroll did the same thing to Tim Smith you would want blood!

First i've heard of this late hit, What minute was this? i must of missed it.

Mr Saab

Referee
varion said:
3 Weeks is GF Qualifier.

This week

Eels vs Eagles and if Eels win

1 week

Eels vs no one

1 week

Eels vs ??? (GF Qualifier)

Thats 3 weeks recuperation. If Hindmarsh can come back in 3 that would be great IF we knock over Eagles. If we dont we are in some trouble.

read posts 44 and 45

mickdo

Coach
It wasn't that late, and he was coming from behind the player so he couldn't see the ball being dropped. That part is irrlevant.

renouf

Juniors
He went out there to clean up Barnes.. and he made a good job of it.. he deserves to be suspended.

Kornstar

Coach
Can someone email the club and tell them to fight the charge using the video evidence of Gaffa taking Morris's head off last week, Morris did not have the ball and first point of contact was the head and he was certainly not falling. Gaffa was put on report and they deemed it a non event, why is Fui treated differently???

If Gaffa had been charged with a grade 2 reckless then i would be ok with Fui getting this grading, i am upset that the same tackle has been looked at in totally different ways and one gets charged and one doesn't........i am sick of the inconsistency of this pathetic judiciary!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
renouf said:
He went out there to clean up Barnes.. and he made a good job of it.. he deserves to be suspended.

Care to prove that? What he did was worthy of being suspended, but to say it was intentional is stupidity of the highest order....

Wobbygong

First Grade
Moi Moi's a joke anyway, no loss at all.

Hindmarsh on the other hand is a real worry, hopefully he will only miss a week, I really want to meet you blokes in the GF at full strength.

Dragons and Eel onwards to the Grand final!!!!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
Why would we want Fui to clean up Barnes? He isn't that good!!! If the same thing was done to Lockyer you could argue that but Barnes, the kid can play but he certainly was no threat to us........

strider

Post Whore
ok - here's the plan....

1. Fui was swinging to try and stop the ball being passed and accidently got Barnes cos his head is in an awkward position (on his neck - what a stupid place to put your head)....actually this defence could have some merit depending on camera angles!

2. Change name by deed poll to one of the following: Andrew Johns, Trent Barrett, Brad Fittler....he'll get off with nothing without needing to appear :D

Unfortunately, if it is bad news with the Hindy conference then I think our season is turning upside down in a HUGE way.....Fui and Hindy have been 2 of our best - I can't see us winning without them. :cry: