What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi Gone.

Mr Saab

Referee
wagonator...read this thread from post one please.
Fui was charged with a late tackle on barnes previous to the one placed on report.

strider

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
wagonator...read this thread from post one please.
Fui was charged with a late tackle on barnes previous to the one placed on report.

Late?....it wasn't frickin late, it was as he passed teh ball - if thats what they have charged him with then they have it wrong

Wagonator

Juniors
Umm thankyou Mr Moderator Saab. I know of the tackles, hence why I am saying there was nothing in them. Barnes is a pussy, period.

I am curious about the press conference though, have the previous 7 pages enlightened anyone about it? Sorry, Ive really got too much to do rather than sift through the forums, so since your on the ball, give me a heads up.

mickdo

Coach
Wagonator said:
I am curious about the press conference though, have the previous 7 pages enlightened anyone about it? Sorry, Ive really got too much to do rather than sift through the forums, so since your on the ball, give me a heads up.
Press conference was Hindy announcing he would be out for 3 weeks max.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
If Gaffa got nothing for what he did to Morris...fui should get off....i have seen the takle (the one that wasnt put on report), and there are so many things that parra can argue about its not funny....we will see fui play on sund!

Avenger

Immortal
He will fight it no matter what. You do not have to be Einstein to work that one out.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Even if he is suspended...imo cannings will step up!
He said few weeks ago, that he will come into his own when the finals arrive, and with him realising that fui has got his place watch for cannings to put all doubters wrong and play like what his worth!
IMO...he will be our darkhorse!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
6 Weeks for that? The judiciary are a f**king joke. They've been doing this rubbish all year, they deserve to be sacked and the Gallop deserves a kick up the rear for letting this go on.

attamarrap

Juniors
yeah i agree with you prodigal if gaffa got off with taking j-mo's head off when he didn't have the ball and fui gets 6 weeks for a tackle on a guy who was falling as he passes the footy it's fking bullsh!t

Morenito

Juniors
If they get it down to careless instead of reckless

How many weeks does the suspension turn into?

strider

Post Whore
If Barnes was supposedly knock out by this first hit - then HOW did he manage to setup the Bronocs try just minutes later?.....ie. he was NOT concussed by the first tackle - it was the 2nd tackle that did him and the 2nd tackle was considered to be an accident as Barnes fell into it.

I think Fui did hit him high on the tackle he's getting done for - but again Barnes was in the process of falling and it didn't knock him out - I think the grading is FAR to high.

Macca_

Coach
Honestly guys I can't believe some of you think he can get off... You can't defend it, he nearly took his head off with a reckless roundarm shot. His record speaks for itself. GOORNE.

Latest posts